Nap time

Future Ruddiger here! I don't know if you checked out my message board, but I might be leaving.
Key word: MIGHT
Its still not decided whether I'm leaving or not and if I am, I don't know the date that I'm leaving.
I'll still continue to post every single day like usual up until I leave, if I do leave... No promises that I won't.

I luv you guys! Enjoy today's one shot! <333

Hello there!

You and Varian are 4 here
Its also winter.

Now that you know the scenario...

Lets get to the book!

-------------------

"Come on Var. I'm tired. Plus we skipped nap time. I really need that nap." You complained. "No-" Varian's sentence got interrupted by his yawn, "Fine a little nap."

The two of you laid down on different ends of the couch. "You comfy (n/n)?" Varian asked. "Yeah, but I'm still cold." You shivered. "We have all the blankets here." Varian grinned at how cute you were, although he was too young to realize that he thought you were cute. "Can we snuggle? Maybe our body heat can keep me warm." You shivered again. "Yeah sure." Varian smiled. You crawled over to Varian and got back under the covers. "Better?" Varian asked. "Yeah." You whispered as you drifted off to sleep.

When you woke up you realized something. Varian had his arm wrapped around you. You giggled quietly since Varian was still asleep. You didn't know why but you wanted to kiss him. So that's what you did. You pressed your lips up against the sleeping 4 year old. You woke him up, but you didn't know that. He wondered why you were so close to him then he realized that your lips were touching his. His eyes widened. He liked it. He closed his eyes and kissed back. You felt him kissing back but instincts made you pull away.

"I, uh, I'm sorry. I, uh, I didn't mean to kiss you. I mean I did, but..." You tried to explain. Varian cupped your cheek, "Hey, its okay, I liked it. And keep the studdering to me." You giggled, "Alright. But, uh, can we still snuggle?" "Of course." Varian pulled you closer to him. You felt his body heat and you loved it. Although you're to young to know what love is.

----------

Author's Note

Yeah, yeah. I know it was a short one but I didn't know what to add. I wanted to make a one shot where you and Varian were young and napping together. I feel like I made it slightly awkward towards the end so, yeah.

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon,
Ruddiger

Word Count: 459

Future Ruddiger here.
God, I was super cringy-