47.

C H A E Y O U N G

Dear Chaeyoung...

My Chaeyoungie, cub, my love, I'm very sorry. I'm sorry that I am like this, I'm sorry if I'm such a weakling, I'm sorry that I am a coward, I'm sorry if I can't let this out when I am in front of you. We are just at the beginning but here I am, giving up already, I'm sorry. I want to tell you that you don't have any mistakes, okay? I have my reasons why I did this, I know that you'll get mad but I don't care anymore, as long you are safe.

Thank you for everything my Chaeyoungie, thank you for being the best boss, being the best friend, for being the best girlfriend, and for being the best mama to Heejin. Thank you for loving me, thank you for not giving up when you were still courting me, and thank you for always being understanding and patient towards me. I have so much to thank you but if I write it all, it will take you years to finish this letter. Thank you for everything you did, I'm sorry because I put it all to waste when I decided to run away.

You know that I suck at letting out my feeling and I am sorry because I don't show it all to you. I'm the worst lover you could have. Whatever happens, after I left, please don't do anything reckless, okay? I want you to be happy and continue living. I want you to know that I love you so much and I will keep on loving you even if we are apart already. I will always love you. I'll miss you so much Chaeyoungie. Do my last favor, please be happy and find someone better than me, please?

So this will be my last goodbye and my last I love you... I wish to be with you again in our next life, but at that time, I wish for us to be with each other forever, til our next story Chaeyoungie...

Had loved you, loving you, and will continue loving you,
Minari

"Chaeyoung..."

It's been a year. A year since Mina went gone without giving me any reasons why. It's been a year and I am still waiting for her even though I am not sure if she'll be back.

"Chaeyoung, you're crying again."

"I'm sorry... I miss them so badly."

"We all miss her Chaeng, but we have to go on, okay?"

"Momo unnie, why does she need to leave us?"

"I don't know Chaeyoung..."

I wipe off my tears and hide the letter she left by my bedside table a year ago.

A year ago, I woke up without Heejin and Mina beside me anymore. I thought they were in the living area or at the kitchen but they weren't there. I called Mina's number but it just kept on ringing, so I called Sana unnie and asked if Heejin and Mina were home, she said no. I got worried, I left my home to look for them everywhere but never found them, I went back home and saw the letter on my table.

I was too clueless, I don't know what was happening until Momo unnie and Sana unnie barge into my house angrily and asking me what did I do to Mina causing her to go away.

That's when I knew... She's gone... She left us with full of curiosity, worry, and pain.

I locked myself in my house for months, I didn't let anyone go in. I was too hurt, I was in pain too. It hurts that she decided to run away instead of telling me what it is. It made me feel that I wasn't enough for her.

I pass Jeong Hun the company and everything, because of Mina leaving me, I don't know what to do anymore, I just want to be with myself and myself only.

One day, dad barges into my house and telling me that he caused everything. He is the reason why Mina left. He is the reason why Mina felt threatened. He is the reason why I and Mina are hurting.