important !

so, lately i've been feeling pretty unmotivated and dead ? i don't know, but i've decided to leave wattpad. i thought i'd feel better after a slight hiatus, but i have no energy to return. wattpad isn't the best place for me, as i've always been comparing myself to others and putting myself down.

that made me feel unmotivated, and some of the people who ordered from my theme shop never used my themes (which took a long time and a lot of motivation) and instead shop hopped.

i understood for some of my themes that they were way too bad, but sometimes i really loved a theme that i had made for someone else, which was never used.

making themes sometimes felt like a chore instead of a passion / hobby, which annoyed me a lot.

i always felt relieved that i had finished a theme and could rest.

it felt like homework.

i'm so sorry if i ever treated you rudely or came across as mean, it was never my intention to and i always try to be kind.

i hope you all find a better theme shop to order at, as this shop will be forever closed.

i've made many great friends on here, such as @SWEETIEWANNIE and @SEULSTER .

thank you for everything, and i love you all ♡

- sana .

🎉 You've finished reading ━ ⌗ 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙎𝙃𝙔 | 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈𝙀 𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙋 ! X 🎉