3: Plan failed

"Shit, she's near, quick play your role" Mark tugged Donghyuck right next to him and smiled sweetly, the other just rolled his eyes and cleared his throat

Here goes nothing...

"Oh~! Oppa~! Thank you for this oppa~! I really like these oppa~! I love you~!!!! SarAnGhAe" Donghyuck acted like what Mark wanted him to act...a sweet, cute girl. He cutely pouted, closing his eyes as he showed him a finger heart while hugging the plastic.

He then showed the peanut butter chip and took one chip and swallowed it down immediately, not chewing it at all.

"Not like that, Donghyuck...go easy, go easy please," Mark said while smiling, hiding the embarrassment.

"But oppa~-"

Mark stopped Donghyuck by pushing him to one of the lockers to avoid more of his weird voice lines, he did it because his girlfriend was just eyeing the both of them, not believing that they together.

"Baby, what did I tell you about acting like that?" Mark smirked, his hand slowly crawling on the younger's neck.

Donghyuck tensed up as he felt the small electricity that Mark's hands are giving him, chills running down his spine as he felt the hand getting close to his neck.

"M-mark, what are you doin-"

"Mark? Who is Mark? From now on, call me your baby" Mark seductively said as he wraps his fingers around the tanned male's neck.

"Mark...we're literally being watched by a lot of students, cut this shit right now" Donghyuck whispered and pretended to look small towards the older.

"Hmm, don't lie you like-"

"Donghyuck?!?!?!"

Shit.

Donghyuck's eyes widened and quickly pushed Mark away from him and fixed himself, he waved at Jaemin who looked shocked and everything...seeing the scenario a while ago made him shook.

"Oh hi, Jaemin...I uh, yeah, it's class let's go!" Donghyuck got his bags and realized that he was still holding the plastic bag.

He punched himself mentally and started acting again, "Baby...can you hold this for me first? I have class now... I'll see you later, okay?" Donghyuck pouted and disgustingly threw a flying kiss to the black-haired boy who already wanted to kill himself.

Jaemin couldn't believe what was happening, he walked away with Donghyuck with his mouth widely opened.

Mark stared at the two before fakely acting like he found Donghyuck cute a while ago.

I mean he did find him cute but that was during when they were still inside his car, but that...nope. Let's not talk about it.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<