Chapter 26: A temporary alliance has been made!

1st person POV:
"Onigawara-kun, what's your purpose of being here?"

"...You can say that I'm here to save everyone."

"What do you mean saving everyone?"

"...You can say that something bad will come up."

"..."

"Oh, we are here now. Let's stop our talk for now."

"Sure."

"You two are the last ones here. What took you so long...?!"

"Well, sorry then."

" ...Whatever. More importantly, this is our chance to discuss the situation among ourselves before that Usami shows up."

"Kya-ha! I love to talk!"

"Let's hear it. I want everyone's first impressions of this island."

"There are several sealed off bridges on the central island. Why are they sealed? That worries me." Peko says

"Oh! The gates are there to make sure we don't get lost! Ibuki tried to find a way past them, and that bunny showed up and said so!"

"So we don't get lost...? Is this island... really that large?"

"Dunno 'bout that... but all in all, s'not a bad island, is it? Feels like a tourist resort! Not that I've ever been to one..." Souda says

"I found a biiiig farm!"

"Um... There's also a large supermarket... I think there was enough food and supplies over there."

"The hotel's also pretty fancy. If that's where we're staying, this won't be so bad."

"The restaurant of the hotel was also satisfactory, though it had about it a quite... common manner."

"Hey, I have something important to tell you. You see, I found something very important on this island. Really cute girls! Ha ha! They're everywhere!"

"Gyaaaaa! Gross! Ibuki's got icky prickly tickly goosebumps!"

"Clueless idiots, the lot of you... Not a single one of you made mention of a certain very important matter."

Let's just make this quick I guess.

"Jabberwork Island... We are in Jabberwork Island."

"At least there is someone can think."

Wow deja vu again. Typical Togami part 2.

"Jabberwork Island...?" Hajime confuses

"Exactly. Did none of you cross the bridge and visit the park on the central island?"

"Are you talking about the park with that excessive statue... the one with all the creepy animals?" Hajime says

"When I saw it, I recalled something I heard a while ago. Among the islands of the pacific ocean, there is one famous for its scenic beauty. Its everlasting summer makes it a sort of paradise. It's not actually a single island, but a group of five closely encircling a small central one. Those five islands are represented by five sacred animals."

"And that's Jabberwork Island."

"So... could this island we're currently on be..." Nagito says

"Jabberwock Island...? Is that what's this island is called?"

" If that is indeed the case, then there is something that worries me. According to what I've heard, Jabberwock Island is already..."

"No, never mind."