Chapter - 12

I looked down in guilt

But suddenly Tae did something which I didn't expected at all.

Tae's POV

Tae's mind - " Why the hell has she come here?....She is irritating!.....Now I have to act like a good friend in front of appa."

I mentally rolled my eyes.
and step forward and hugged her.

Y/n's POV

Tae hugged me.

I was frozen for a second but then came back to reality and hugged him back.

It feels so good to hug you best friend...the person who was always there for you in the past and it feels extra good when you missed the hug.

I know, right now he hugged just because of abeoji but still I am happy.

Tae - " Welcome back."

He said coldly.

I smiled

Y/n - " I missed you."

I genuinely expressed my feeling.

He didn't said anything but broke the hug.

Abeoji looked at us and smiled widely.

Mr.Kim - " Y/n..you have come after so many years..so today I'll prepare dinner for you...just like old times okay?"

He said excitedly

Y/n - " Oh! No no abeoji...it's fine...I will leave early anyways."

He frowned.

Mr.Kim - " You came after six years and you really dare to leave without dinner, no way........where is that y/n who used to cling to me and asks me to make her favourite food."

I chuckled remembering that

Y/n - " Ok abeoji!...I'll stay for dinner."

He smiled

Mr.Kim - " Good!...I'll go to the kitchen now............. and Tae take her and show her your room."

Tae looked at him in disbelief

Tae - " Appa I am not a kid,whom you are asking to show his room to someone."

Y/n's mind - " Wow! That hurted."

Abeoji sighed

Mr.Kim - " What nonsense!...Is y/n someone...go take her to the room..I will prepare dinner."

He said authoritatively and walked towards the kitchen.

Tae sighed loudly and started walking away..that was my cue to follow him.

He entered his room and sat down on the sofa which had some files.

He took one file and started reading it.

I looked at him in disbelief