Epilouge

Before you read this I just want to say thank you sm!!! Whoever may be reading this you are so truly important to me, you have helped me along in this journey and don't get me wrong I'm so glad it's over. It's the end of an era as they say. Enjoy the last and final part of Hiraeth. P.S make sure you pay attention to the time jumps, I did them by Maggie and Sailor's age. And yes I added smut for all you horndogs. 

~1 year old~

You snuck into the room the twins shared, Spencer following behind. You whispered 'Shhh' to him as he started to giggle at the way you tiptoed. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" You and Spencer both cheered in sync. Maggie poked her head up and her hair was standing straight up. You busted out laughing. 

Sailor was still asleep, Spencer snuck over and started to tickle him until he woke up. He picked Sailor up, and you picked up Maggie. You and Spencer both annoyingly cheered. You brought them downstairs for their favorite meals. 

In a few hours the entire team, old and new, along with your family was coming over. The big number 1. You couldn't believe it. A few hours later Auntie Nelope showed up with Luke Alvez her boyfriend. Maggie and Sailor were both dressed up in the outfits Spencer insisted on them wearing. 

Shortly after more people came, Sierra, Sam, Evangeline, and their new addition Lucas, Your mom, Emily, JJ, Will, Henry, and Micheal. Evangeline and the twins were put together to play with their baby toys. 

You talked with everyone, Spencer tried to stay with you but everybody wanted to talk. Then soon after you heard a knock and you say it was the person you wanted to surprise Spencer with. "Come in." You insisted to Derek, Savannah, Hank, and their daughter Penelope. Spencer saw him and ran over. 

"Pretty boy!" Derek shouted as they hugged each other, you hugged Savannah and met Penelope. Pen came running over. Hotch and Jack came soon after. Along with Tara, and Matt and his child farm, and of course Kristy. 

Everyone seemed so happy all chatting and talking. David and Krystal, showed up late but he brought both of the kids each a check, he claimed it was for 'College' he said we would need all the help with the tiny genius's. 

You watched as everyone talked and the kids hung out, the littles were so cute, and there were so many. 

The most exciting part came when you got to hand you children these little cakes. Sailor didn't want to touch it so Maggie threw hers at him. It was so funny, until Sailor started screaming at her. Spencer and you held hands and stood across from them as they grew extremely mad at each other. 

~9 years old~

Today there was a case out in Illinois, you and Spencer just got back from Vacation with the kids it was a lot of fun being somewhere with your family. Pen and Luke are getting married as soon as you all return. She is a nervous wreck. 

This case was exhausting but in the end you solved it, Emily suggested everyone go back to the hotel to get some sleep before going home tomorrow. A night away for once in a few weeks, you were pretty sure you knew why Spencer couldn't stop smiling. Your room was on the fifth floor. Everyone else was above you guys. When you got close to your room you took off towards it. 

Spencer came up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist you started giggling, as he tickled you he put his hand over your mouth. "Shhh, people are trying to sleep babe." He whispered. He opened the door still keeping his hand over your mouth. 

As soon as he closed the door, he threw his stuff on the ground and threw the key card on the table in the kitchen. He grabbed the bad that was on your back and threw it to the floor. "God you're so hot." He said before crashing his lips against yours. His hands explored your body from your cheeks to you your waist he grabbed the hymn of your shirt and pulled it over your head. He threw it to the floor.