Bonus Chapter Three

"See you tomorrow!", Jungkook yelled, sending waves to the small kids leaving his class. The parents waiting for the children outside the gates smiled when their darlings appeared outside, handing them paintings and drawings they had put their utmost effort into today.

One of the fathers of the kids walked over to Jungkook and asked him about next week's excursion. "We will take the bus here at 9 AM and we'll be back around 3 PM", Jungkook informed him, "Jeonhyun normally has an informational flyer in his backpack about the excursion to the farm and you'll get an email from us tomorrow about what everyone has to bring."

From the corner of his eye, he could see Taehyung stepping outside his car, sunglasses on as if he was some cool single dad picking up his kid. Jungkook mentally snorted at the thought since in his imagination he was the kid.

"Thank you, Mr. Jeon."

Another man neared him when the other walked away. "Excuse me teacher but my wife was very happy with the Mother Day gift she got two weeks back and we were actually wondering what kind of recipe you used for the chocolate chip cookies that were in the Mother Day's box Sihara crafted. She wants to make them again."

"Oh, it's actually a quite standard recipe. I could email it to you this evening?" Jeongguk offered and he was thanked in return. When everyone left and the day was done, he could finally climb into the car with Taehyung who was quieter than usual.

"You're kidding me right." Jungkook sent the older one a pointed look and when he got the same glare back, he realized Taehyung was absolutely not kidding. "Taehyung, how long have we been together?"

Taehyung leaned against the kitchen table with crossed arms. Jungkook realized that it had been a while since he'd seen Taehyung this serious. "Six years and eight months."

"And how often have I given another man any attention besides you?" Jungkook added.

"Do I count the Avengers-"

"No, you don't count the Avengers", Jungkook butted in. He saw how Taehyung dawdled and he realized he had won, "See, you can't even come up with someone." He shouldn't have said that, Jungkook thought when Taehyung's eyes glistened with what was probably an example.

"What about that guy at the movies who handed you that popcorn and told you it was free and I was already steaming before I realized he had actually written his phone number on the popcorn box."

Jungkook pinched his nose. "I didn't give him any attention besides what was normal. He was the cashier, of course, I had to talk to him. And sure, he was cute, but he wasn't my type. You should know by now what my type is."

Taehyung tilted his head as if he was confused about that, "What is your type?"

"You, you big dumbo!", Jungkook called out, feeling more and more annoyed at the subject. Not a bad kind of annoyed, more of an I will slam our mouths together just to make you shut up loser kind of annoyed.

"You do still remember that guy though", Taehyung pointed out and he said it in a tone that made it look as if he had finally found Jungkook's secret. Jungkook threw his head back. He couldn't believe this was his unbelievably responsible and calm boyfriend, making a fuss about some guys.

"How could I forget that day you made us get kicked out of the movie theater because you pulled me into a kiss and we ended up grinding against each other when you pushed me up to the wall to make that guy jealous", Jungkook clicked his tongue, "For such a responsible and calm guy like you, that was a really atypical day for you."

Taehyung waved the accusation away, "Anyway, that's beside the point."

"What exactly is your point even?" Jungkook questioned. He really couldn't see Taehyung's point and that when he saw Taehyung as the smart one out of the two of them.

"Have you seen the men you talk to every day?" Taehyung asked him, sliding his bum onto the table. Jungkook shook his head and walked closer. "Have you seen them?" He put both hands on top of Taehyung's knees.

Taehyung nodded, "Well yes, because I'm there to pick you up."

"And they're there to pick up their children", Jungkook added, sliding his hands up to the man's thighs, "You're really jealous because of some dads?"

"Yeah."

One of Jungkook's hands crawled closer to Taehyung's shirt and it slipped underneath the man's clothing until his cold hand was met with warm skin. "But you're my daddy, you know that right?"

Taehyung groaned at those words, "Don't you dare change the subject like this."

"What else do you want me to say?", Jungkook added, leaning in closer until his lips were hovering over the other, "You want me to make a sign stating Only moms can talk to me because I'm gay and my boyfriend gets jealous of other daddies who aren't him?"

"You could", Taehyung grinned, rubbing his nose against the other's, "It would soothe my nerves."

"I know a better way to soothe your nerves", Jungkook said in a hushed whisper, eyes flickering to the man's lips.

"Do you now?" Taehyung questioned, "I think you should show me."

He didn't need to do anything as Taehyung pushed his lips against Jungkook, urging him to kiss back. Things had escalated from there on and now he was laying in bed, naked, with Taehyung beside him, the bedsheets covering his bruised body. Jungkook scrunched his nose at the smell of sex that hung in the air.

He listened to Taehyung moving around in bed until his head was pushed against Jungkook's chest, nuzzling against the skin. Jungkook thought it tickled, the brown hair softly brushing against him. Jungkook carefully slid out of bed and made his way towards the shower, picking up clothes from the ground in the process. He didn't even need to undress as he was already naked and started the shower. After ten minutes he felt someone entering the shower behind him, turning around and directly staring in dark brown eyes.

"Hey", Taehyung smiled, fingernails racking over Jungkook's muscular chest. The younger smiled and felt Taehyung's head leaning against his shoulder, arms wrapping around his neck. Taehyung grabbed the bottle of body wash and started rubbing it on Jeongguk's torse.

"I'm sorry for becoming jealous", Taehyung told him, voice a bit louder than usual because of the sound of the shower, "I didn't know it'd affect me this much."

"I know it wasn't your intention", Jeongguk told him, enjoying the hands massaging his bruised body, "I also knew you weren't really that angry. You know nobody would be able to win your place in my heart."

"Damn right I know", Taehyung chuckled, "They just need to know that."

"Taehyung", Jeongguk grinned, "They have literal kids and wives. I think it's all good."

"Good", Taehyung nodded, "Because I'm not planning on sharing my baby with anyone else."

Jeongguk smiled and leaned in to rub their noses together, "And your baby wouldn't want it any other way."

Sorry, I wasn't really in the mood to write smut because I don't like writing it in general :') Anyway, this way jelly Taehyung ˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧