• lazy day •

I woke as the sun came through the windows and hit my face, I tried to move but soon realised that Sebastian was sprawled out laying on top of me still peacefully sleeping.

I managed to wriggle my arms out from under his weight, playing with his hair twirling it around my fingers. I turned my head to look at the alarm clock beside me, it was nearly eleven and we weren't even up yet. But it didn't really matter considering we had today all to our selves to do absolutely nothing.

After a while Sebastian's eyes fluttered open a small smile creeping onto his face. "Morning" his voice was groggy and deep "morning" I paused for a minute and Seb looked at me confused "your squishing me"

Seb looked down and laughed before resting his head back on my chest and wrapping his arms around my waist "you can still breath your fine"

I laughed wriggling a little to try and get out of his grip, Seb looked up at me and frowned "no kam let's just stay here all day"

"Okay but your crushing my ribs"

Sebastian playfully rolled his eyes before tightening his grip around me and holding onto me while he rolled over so that I was on top of him.

Seb and I laid in bed, bodies tangled together to the point were I couldn't quite tell who's legs were who's. we only got up to go to the bathroom or when we ordered room service for lunch.

I laughed as Seb tickled me so much it hurt "s-seb stop I c-can't breath" seb stopped tickling me and grinned I caught my breath and smiled "we should probably get out of bed at some point today"

Seb nodded sitting up pulling me with him "why don't we go to a restaurant for dinner"

I slowly nodded "I want to but what about paparazzi it'll look like we're on a date" Sebastian smirked "well we will be" I rolled by eyes "I know that but we said we were keeping this between friends and family for now"

Seb rolled onto his back "well maybe we should stop keeping us a secret" Seb turned his head to look at me "we're not going to have to go through a big public break up so I think it's about time we do stop hiding"

I smirked at him "you seem so sure that we won't break up, what if I find someone better" I said joking Sebastian grinned pulling me closer to him "you might be able to find someone better but you won't be able to get away from me this Kamila Jenner is forever" he kissed my nose and I smiled at him "forever huh, I like the sound of that" Sebastian grinned "good, because I love you"

I love you, that was the first time we'd said that to eachother and I honestly wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I leant up and kissed Sebastian cupping his face with my hands smiling as I pulled away "I love you to sebby"

Sebastian jokingly frowned "had to ruin the moment with that nickname didn't you" he sighed pushing my face away with his hand I fell back in the bed and laughed. Seb stood up and looked back at me on the bed I reached my arms up and did grabby hands Sebastian huffed a laugh taking my hands and pulling me up, "now go get ready" Sebastian gently pushed me towards the bathroom and I laughed.

==================================

Instagram post by Kamila:

Comments:

@imsebastianstan: I love you
^^^
@kamilajenner: 🥺🥺

@kyliejenner: cuties

@username: STAN SEBILA FOR CLEAR SKIN

@username: and I've died...that's to cute ☺️

@anthonymackie: I take full credit for getting them together without me Seb would have never gone on that vacation 😇
^^^
@username: Anthony is the godfather of #sebila

==================================

Instagram story posted by Sebastian:

==================================

Sebastian and I walked through New York hand in hand looking in the windows of all the restaurants we passed trying to find the one we wanted to go to. We looked for a while until we found a small and fairly quiet Italian place a few streets away from times square.

The restaurant was dimly lit faint music filling the room over powered by the indistinct chatter of family's, couple and friends.

"You know the premier for infinity war is in a couple months" Sebastian looked up from his pasta innocently at me I cocked an eyebrow at him "is this your way of asking me to come with you"

Seb huffed a laugh and nodded smiling "yeah" I grinned at him "of course I will seb"

We ate our food and talked about anything and everything just enjoying each others company, my phone went off a few times with notifications of fans loosing their minds over us being together.

For dessert we shared the biggest ice cream sundae I've  ever seen, chocolate syrup dripped down the sides of the glass the vanilla ice cream almost bulging outwards it was so full. Seb looked at me laughing "when the menu said big, I didn't expect this" I nodded slowly laughing "me either...but I'm not complaining"

We dove into the sundae it took a while to get through, we slowly went from the vanilla at the top, to the strawberry in the middle and then eventually to the cookie dough at the bottom. Once we had finished it we both sat back in our seats "I think I'm about to explode" I said making Seb laugh "same"

After we payed the bill we slowly made our bloated selfs back to our hotel room were we collapsed onto the bed, I looked at Sebastian "well what a tiring day we've had"

Sebastian smirked before replying sarcastically, "oh yeah probably one of the busiest days I've had all year"