Chapter One

Luis has lost count of how many years have passed in his life since he became a vampire, a creature that sucks on the blood of humans, a creature that walks the night to search for a pray, and also a creature that can't have children of his own.

The silver-haired vampire enjoyed the idea of being young and powerful for eternity, going to balls with his vampire friends, and torturing humans.

However, his sadistic joy gets replaced with boredom, the moment his loneliness clouds his heart.

Luis starts to envy humans for their ability to have children, something he can never get to experience because he is literally a walking corpse.

He always wished to have a child of his own with (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair, the same colors that his eyes and hair used to be when he was a human.

He visited many orphanages in different villages yet found no child to be fit enough to be his child physically and emotionally

Until he laid his eyes on you, a girl of fourteen with beautiful braided (h/c) hair, and lively (e/c) eyes.

You live in a small cottage by the river where you usually play by all alone, with no one to disturb you, such a delightful sight for a wicked vampire like himself.

How unfortunate that you already have a family...but not for long.

                                       ------------------

You lay under your bed with a tear running down your face and into the dusty floor, as you hear no more of your parents' scream that will hunt you in the upcoming years.

"Are we playing hide and seek, little girl?" The way he calls you such a name, causes you to shiver in fear and your heart pace to pick up.

"Where could you be hiding?"

Luis pretends not to know where you are hiding until he reaches your room.

He walks towards your bed and kneels, leaning his face down to look at you and smirk, showing you his sharp fangs.

"Here you are" 

You scream as he drags you up from under the bed to hold you in his embrace, holding you in his arms.

"There is no need to cry, I will take care of you, my sweet child" Luis whispers, noticing your tears and the frightened experission on your face.

"I'm going to be your papa from now on, I will give you everything you wish for, (Y/n)"

You didn't dare to struggle, in fear that he might kill just like he has done with your parents.

Your eyes land on the stains of blood on his clothes, causing you to whimper.

"What is wrong now?" Luis asks with a soft tone after he leaves your home and gets into a carriage.

"N-nothing is wrong" you stutter out the reply, still sitting on his lap causing him to chuckle, and wipe away your fallen tears 

"I thought so," Luis says, enjoying how adorable you look right now.

You examine the man, to realize how rich and handsome he looks with his expensive clothes and pretty features.

What is strange about this man in your point of view, is his silver-colored hair and dark red eyes.

But, you know there is no way that Luis is a human after the way he killed you, parents.

He sucked their blood dry to their death, apparently, Luis is the demon you always heard about in fairy tales.

"What are you?" You question him meekly, surprising him with how timid you are.

"A vampire"  you furrow your eyebrows in confusion.

"You are not a demon?"

You quickly place your hands on your lips when you realize what you uttered.

Instead of getting angry at you, Luis smiles softly.

"You still have got so much to learn about my species, my sweet (Y/n)"

Indeed you still have got a long way to go, to get used to the society he is going to include you very soon whether you appreciate it or not.

He will turn you into a vampire because rejects the idea of you growing old and dying.

However, that doesn't mean he won't allow you to enjoy your humanity for now.

Right now, you are just his innocent and sweet daughter.

"Master, we have arrived"