Third Year // Chapter 4

"Lori! LORI!" I woke up to Lavender shaking me awake. I groaned as someone had already pulled open the curtains. 

"What is it, Lavender?" 

"Neville and Dean are waiting outside the door for you." She said before walking back over to her bed. I moaned while quickly walking over to the door. 

"Yes?" I asked.

"Let's head to breakfast!" Neville said. I sighed. 

"Can I get a shower first?" They laughed and nodded leaving the door and heading down to the common room. I sighed and grabbed all my shower supplies and quickly got my shower done as Hermione walked in to take hers. 

"Someone was up early." 

"Neville and Dean thought it was nice to wake up Lavender to wake up me," I said brushing my hair. She laughed while I gathered all my things. 

"Laugh it up fuzzball!" I spoke.

"Hey! Get it right! It's frizz ball!" she said while fluffing her already over frizzed hair. I smacked my head and just laughed while leaving the room. I applied some small makeup on my face, before grabbing my school stuff and heading down to the Common Room. When I walked in, I saw Dean and Seamus wrestling on the floor.

"Boys!" I shouted. They stopped wrestling and stood up fixing their uniforms. I sighed and walked over. "I seriously wonder if you guys aren't like aliens high jacking thirteen-year-old boys."

"Who says they thirteen-year-old boys aren't aliens," Neville said as we made our way to the portrait hole. I laughed while Dean and Seamus groaned in protest. 

"Let's just get down and eat breakfast, get our timetables, and head to class. We'll have our arguments and discussions AFTER classes." It didn't take long for Dean and Seamus to push past Neville and me to get to breakfast. 

"Save some food for us!" Neville called out. They just kept on running to the Great Hall with us right on their tails. Once we got there McGonagall walked over and handed us our timetables, and a Quidditch Table for me. As I scanned it, I rolled my eyes.

"Of course." I placed the Quidditch table in front of me. "I think I've just lost my appetite." Neville grabbed it up and looked at it. 

"Um ... how do you read this?" He asked. I smirked as I grabbed the table back. 

"Neville, it's simple!" I explained to him how it worked, and he took it back. 

"Oh! I see why you are upset." He passed the table to Dean and Seamus who knew how to read them for them to find out. Dean read it and groaned while Seamus just smiled. 

"Your first match is against Slytherin?" Seamus asked. I nodded and played with my cereal. 

"Yeah. So much for a nice Quidditch season." I took a drink of my water and rubbed my head. "Isn't it bad enough they "won" the Quidditch cup last year due to the Chamber? Do we really have to tempt fate with playing them first?" 

"Gryffindor can beat them anytime, Lori," Neville said. 

"Yeah, maybe at a spelling bee!" I said now looking at our timetables for class to get my mind off of Quidditch. "Hey! Listen up! We start off today with Divinations with Trelawney, then go to Care of Magical Creatures with Hagrid, Potions with Snape, and end the day with Dark Arts with Professor Lupin." I spoke.

"Now THAT'S one of the best timetables I have had since the first year!" Dean commented. "The only thing that would make it better is if we were Slytherin free the entire day."

"We can't be that lucky," Seamus said looking his over. "Yeah, all of our classes are with Slytherins except Divination and -" He stopped abruptly. I looked up and saw he was barely breathing. I reached over and slapped his back, and he shouted out. "POTIONS!"