9.Mew Suppasit

Mew: Now can you tell me why you are wearing this kind of dress...that bastard said that you were seducing him by showing your skin...if you wear this kind of dress then the other will think the same Gulf...I am sorry but I can't stop anyone's thinking...

Gulf: I will beat the shit out of that bastard how dare he to say that I was seducing him...

Mew hold gulf just relax my angry bird I have already taken care of that ....now go and wear something less revealing...I have other work too instead of solving your fights....

Gulf: I am not interested in showing my skin....my shirt ripped this morning...I had only two sets of clothes and my other shirt is still wet...and instead of telling me what to wear tell your stray dogs how to behave...

Mew realized that he never asked gulf whether he has things or not or never tried to see his needs...Mew felt bad for the boy but at the same time he flashed a smile coz finally Gulf is talking and cursing him...ideally he should be angry but he is feeling good...

Mew: You only said na they are stray dogs so you know they won't understand this thing I can't cover everyone's eyes...so now wear my shirt and give me a list of whatever things you need I will bring it tomorrow for you...and which brand do you prefer in clothing..??

Gulf: Suppasit just brings me clothes don't think about brand coz you can't afford the brand I usually wear...

Mew: smirk ..Try me, Love....

Gulf: come closer to mew and said Mew Suppasit I am Gulf Kanawut when I wear something it automatically turns into a brand... don't be hard on yourself bring me what you can afford...

Mew smiled and left the room ...he went to his cabin where Zee was already waiting for Mew...

Zee: You are a fucking idiot Mew ...why did you leave Akil Kanawut...did you forget how hard it was for us to catch him...

Mew: Not more than watching him silent and sad...Mew murmured...

Zee: what are you murmuring ....

Mew: nothing.. can you please leave me alone I need some important work...and after Zee left the room Mew started working....he was busy all day he asked no one to come into his cabin...Zee has lots of updates regarding Akil Kanawut's move but mew didn't let him come to discuss all this....

Next day

Gulf open his eyes and went to the kitchen directly he was hungry....he listened to someone talking that how Akil Kanawut is using all his powers to search for his son...and how Mew is acting strange from yesterday....Gulf also finds it strange coz when Gulf knocked twice for lunch and dinner Mew behaved like he is doing some illegal work ....though he is a criminal still he behaves too suspiciously...

Gulf was hearing how confidently Mew's boys were talking that Akil Kanawut won't even think where Mew has kept his son...they were bragging about Mew and Zee's power that how best they are in their job...

Gulf rolled his eyes and went to see Mew but Zee informed him that Mew is not here and will return in the evening...so no need to make food for him and asked him to eat and stay in his room instead of roaming here and there and creating more issues....

Zee: I don't want to kill my mens coz of your beauty Kanawut so stay in your room coz Mew is also not here to protect you and if I find any unwanted issue I will prefer to kill you first instead of killing my man this time...

Gulf: Rolled his eyes but he didn't understand that Mew has asked Zee to kill his man coz he tried to misbehave with Gulf....Gulf left for his room ...where the hell that asshole goes...hope he doesn't do anything to dad....I am sure dad will surely find me soon...

Gulf was in the room when he heard the knock and the similar voice which makes him happy...Saint....please come...

Saint: How are you doing bro...

Gulf: what you expect how a kidnapped person will be ....

Saint: Don't try to act as you are in so much miserable state....I know you are kidnapped but I also know that you are not staying like a kidnapped person...see you are not tied, you are beating your kidnapper and his men's and even you are threatening people here too...who will say you are kidnapped....

Gulf: smiled..you are too much Saint...when I will be free I will definitely befriend with you...

Saint: You have hopes to get out of here?? I guess you don't know my boyfriend and your husband well....they can hide you for eternity gulf...though I also hate their work and I hate seeing you here but I am very well aware of Mew and Zee... they are too good in their work and that's why they reached to this position in very less time...saint got a call and he left to see zee ..

Gulf: exhaled coz he don't know what to say...and how his dad will free him...he thought ...my dad is just a businessman how he will able to fight with these gangsters ....He can only take help of Cops but after hearing what saint said I guess cops can't reach to these gangsters...they are too huge....what if I will be here for eternity...I won't be able to see my dad ..meet my love pufai and live my life again...Gulf started crying...Dad, please take me from here...I want to go home...please let me go....

Gulf slept while crying and when he opened his eyes... he was shocked to see his room...his room is full of shopping bags...there is no place for him to put his legs on the floor...he gets excited and when he started looking at the bags he was shocked it was all his favorite brands...clothes, shoes, watch, sleeper, sleepwear, undergarments, cosmetics, toiletries, dryer, bedsheet, blanket pillow his favorite food and what not....he heard a voice and looked back...

Mew: Do you still want to doubt your husband's position and his wealth love...

Gulf: how do you know all this...I mean it's all my favorite...Gulf is a shopaholic person though this time he didn't go to shopping with Mew but he got lots of gifts which he himself has never but at the same time and he was feeling so excited...

Mew: You are my husband Love and I should know all this about you...Mew feel satisfied coz he was running here and there for the whole day to bring all this.....but he didn't tell gulf that yesterday for the whole day he checked Gulf's phone...his photos, videos, his fan page yes as he is rich and good looking he has fan page too... and his social media accounts...after doing all the research Mew went to bring all this for Gulf ...coz Gulf has challenged Mew that he can't afford a man like gulf ....but Gulf didn't know who Mew Suppasit actually is...

Author's Note

Highlights:- mew looked at Gulf for the first time Gulf laughed so loud mew felt his heart skipped a beat by looking at his husband....

Zee: Don't forget what his dad did to you, Mew...please don't fall for him...

Mew: I won't...my hands will not shake Zee when I will put a gun on Gulf's head and kill him in front of his dad...as what we planned...just some more time let him live his life ...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.