A/N

As you can tell, I have not been updating.
Wow, what a wonderful discovery.

If I put it simply, I am no longer updating. That's it, that's the whole purpose of this chapter. Yay.

Basically, I have no idea where I was trying to go with this. I was just taking whatever came to my head first at like 2 am or whenever I got inspiration (1 am on a good day) and writing it down. It wasn't very well written and I know it could've been a lot better.

On top of that, I knew that I did not have the attention span needed to be able to stay interested enough in a fandom to want to continue writing a whole book about it. So, it wasn't ever meant to be completely finished finished.

I might feel motivated to finish this some other time, but I probably won't.  If I do update again, it will not be another authors note thanking you for reading or something because that's just annoying.

(But, really, thanks so much for reading. I really appreciate it.)

Even though this isn't the best written book, I am still fairly good at writing, so if you want me to edit something or want my opinion on something you wrote, you can just message me.

I might also be making a book for random one shots, so if there's something you would like me to write, I will.

If you need mental help or just someone to be there for you, me dms are always open. (In this case I'm talking about Wattpad, but my impulsively made Instagram is noekui).

I'm not sure if anyone is going to use this, but do whatever you want. But keep in mind I am a minor. If this information changes what you might want to send me, just don't send anything.

Yeah, that's about it.

If you know me in real life, I do not want you to respond to anything I have said here. Just close the app and go draw or something. You know who you are :)

I hope you have a nice day. You deserve it :)

-Natalia (they/them)