Thank You

Hello my loves.

Yes, after two long years of writing, this is officially the end of the Let's Hurt Tonight series. 

I just wanted to say thank you to each and every one of you for reading and sticking with me during this journey

I just wanted to say thank you to each and every one of you for reading and sticking with me during this journey. I started writing on Wattpad as a coping mechanism for some personal struggles I was dealing with at the time and never pictured any of my books growing in the way that they did. 

The idea for Let's Hurt Tonight came to me after I was struck with inspiration from the song 'Let's Hurt Tonight' by OneRepublic. I started piecing together ideas from there after realizing I wanted to write a realistic fanficiton, not just about Harry but about relationships in general. 

Originally, it was supposed to just be one book but as I was editing the very last chapter of Let's Hurt Tonight, I sent it to my friend for her opinion on it and jokingly said "you know, technically I could end the book here" (instead of writing an alternate ending). She told me I absolutely should and thus the second book was born, ultimately leading to a third book since I wanted to go into the Fine Line era a little. 

For those interested: I'll be doing a Q&A for those unanswered questions about this series. It'll be on my Instagram (zoechristinaxx). 

Thank you for sticking with me (and my venting sessions/authors notes lol). Thank you for reading. Thank you for voting. Thank you for commenting. You've given me a safe space to create and talk, and for that I'm eternally grateful. 

I love you all.

If you like my books, I have more Harry ones either out or coming out very soon!! 

Also feel free to follow me here, on Instagram (zoechristinaxx) and/or Twitter (zoechristinaxx). I like to connect when I can :)

xx

Zoe