THE BOSS

***September 1, 2021 Kim Seokjin feels like his head is about to explode the moment he entered the luxury hall he booked for the birthday party of his boss, the CEO of Golden Games Tech who is no other than the country's one of the most sought-after bachelor, JEON JUNGKOOK.

"Why the hell is this place so dark? I said I want a powerful themed party and when I say powerful, it should be Mr. Jeon's color!" Seokjin yelled at the organizer who can't even meet his eyes anymore. 

 Namjoon who is watching his fiance sighs. Of course, the organizer thought of bold colors when Seokjin asked for that theme and there's nothing wrong with that because usually, power is associated with dark or bright colors. The problem is, Jeon Jungkook is one peculiar businessman who associates his power to only one color which is WHITE!

"I-I'm s-sorry sir we can---" 

 "Shussssh! for get it! This is Mr. Jeon's 30th birthday and it's the only year he let me throw a party for him and yet you gave me exactly the opposite of what I want." Seokjin is not usually a harsh person, in fact he is the kindest soul ever but it is so obvious in his face how devastated he is for not getting the party that he wanted for his boss.

 Namjoon knows Jungkook won't even care about the colors nor the theme of the party heck, the young CEO might even care to attend it so he feels sorry for the organizer.

"Seokjin, honey I think the place is fine. I'm sure Jk will still appreciate it." Namjoon decided to chimes in before his fiance loses his mind.Seokjin turns to look at the taller guy and shakes his head in frustration. 

 "Your cousin won't be happy about it. I just know!"

Namjoon pulled the older as he subtly gave the organizer a signal to leave. The poor organizer gave them both apologetic look before he scurried away.

"You know JK so well, he won't enjoy anything that involves his business associates. You know exactly what he wants honey."

"And that's exactly the reason why I don't want to give it to him Joon! Your cousin is turning 30 already but he hasn't even thought about having a serious relationship. I'm tired of getting rid of his flings! He needs someone who could handle him and his temper!" Seokjin whines.

Namjoon gave his fiance a tight hug and a quick peck on his temple to comfort him. He knows how Seokjin cares about his boss because Jungkook isn't only his boss but his closest friend when they're all still in the University. Jungkook actually is the one who introduces them to one another and he couldn't thank his cousin enough for that.

 "I'm sure Jk would find his match honey, let's not force it." Namjoon uttered in the end.Seokjin nods at him with still sad smile because he knows Namjoon is right, no one could ever force anything to Jungkook.

"Joon, honey can you at least check on the orchestra then? I just need to remind them in the lobby to call me right after they spotted JK." Seokjin said before he left. Namjoon gave him a thumbs up and proceed to check the musicians Seokjin hired for the party too.

Meanwhile, Kim Taehyung a broke university art student who wants nothing but to achieve his dreams is losing his mind. His landlord has already given him a warning about his apartment rent, his tuition fee is due by the end of the month and his fridge is already empty and he has only $25 dollars left in his pocket after he bought his pet Tannie his food.

 Yes, he could afford to starve for a day or two but never starve his baby. The art student is holding his two chosen paintings tightly in his hands. He knows there's a little chance that he could sell them today but still, he wants to try. Sometimes, he's lucky enough to show his paintings to rich people who likes them so tonight he has decided to go and wait for his luck outside the Seoul Shilla Hotel. He is already standing in his spot when it suddenly starts to rain.