THE PREY & THE PREDATOR

***That day, Kim Taehyung went home still thinking of the conversation he had with Kim Seokjin also known as his personal angel walking amongst mankind. He is still in deep thoughts when he entered his best friend's apartment so he didn't even realized that the said best friend is currently riding his young, rich and famous boyfriend in the middle of the living room.Taehyung went straight to his bedroom and cuddled his son Tannie while Jimin and Yoongi gave each other a shocked look. 

 "Did he just ignored us?" Jimin stopped bouncing on his boyfriend's c*ck because he can't believe Taehyung really walked through them while they're making love. Yoongi smirks at his boyfriend and just smacks his peaches before he guides him to continue what they're doing.

 "Come on Mini, make me cum." he whispered to his ears.

JImin doesn't need to be told twice as he continues to bounce on top of his boyfriend. They didn't even bother to hide even when they know that they're not alone inside the apartment anymore.Yoongi smirks to himself knowing how he's making his honey feels so good on top of him.

**Jeongguk is staring at his computer monitor with a blank reaction in his face after Seokjin informed him about his 'doll'.He slowly turned his gamer chair so he could face his assistant who's super late to come back to their office that day. 

 "You've found one?"! he verified.

Seokjin thought of his conversation with Taehyung one more before he proudly nods at his boss.

 "Yes, with long legs and golden skin." he replied with a smug face that really surprised his boss. 

 "Where did you even find him? When will I meet him?" Jeongguk asked, a bit excited.

"I have my ways Mr. Jeon, but as for your first meeting.. I'm sorry but I have to finalize the legalities of your set up first. I don't want to deal with another Jeny or Lyza here." Seokjin even rolled his eyes but Jeongguk gave him a stern look that confused the assistant.

"Let me meet him first, I'll set the rules. My doll, my game..definitely my rules, Seokjin." Jeongguk emphasizes the word rules. The assistant need not to ask for further details, he just agreed to his boss knowing that Taehyung will surely agree to everything already.

**TWO DAYS LATER**

 Taehyung is so anxious. He reminds himself that he's just going to meet Seokjin for a short meeting about their agreement before he meets his future sugar daddy but here he is with his palm sweating because the truth is, he hasn't told anyone about it yet, not even his best friend because he's too nervous to tell Jimin that he's going to become like him minus the fact that Jeongguk didn't court him just like how Yoongi did to his best friend.

 "Taehyung, how have you been?" Seokjin asks with a formal face that's new to Taehyung.

Taehyung's smile falters when he saw the older man's face.

 "I-I'm okay..is everything alright Mr. Kim? Or did he back off when he saw my photos?" Taehyung immediately asked when he saw Seokjin's formal face.The assistant feels bad for making the younger worry for no reason.

"No Taehyung, everything is fine. In fact, Mr. Jeon already wants to meet you." he said with a smile that made Taehyung smile too.

 "Really?! Did you saw him my photos? OMG, I can't believe this is really happening." Taehyung blurted out. 

 "He wants to have a dinner with you."

"When?" Taehyung asked, now nervous.