THE CONTRACT

Taehyung's eyes widened. He got chills all over his body with the simple gesture. Did Jeongguk just gave him the right to refuse whenever he doesn't feel like doing what the older asked him to do?! Taehyung is glad and excited at the same time until he heard the first rule of Jeongguk. 

 "My first rule? You have to follow everything I asked of you." the CEO wants to applause for himself.

Taehyung's hopeful smile morphs into one nervous pout upon hearing the other. It's as if Jeongguk already said that he is literally his and as much as he doesn't want to put too much meaning on it, there's something in Jeongguk's eyes that terrifies him.

 "What's yours Taehyung?"

Taehyung bites his lower lip as he thinks of a good one but Jeongguk's presence is making him nervous so he just blurted out what comes to his mind first. 

 "You can't fxck anyone while I'm with you...like I know I shouldn't be reprimanding you and your preferences but I don't want to put myself into risk." Taehyung said. He is determined to take care of himself even when be knows that there's a small chance that he could make Jeongguk agrees to his term. 

 The CEO squinted his eyes. He has never heard anyone asking him that condition, but then again he realized that he has never given anyone a chance to lay their rules.He slowly nods at Taehyung at the end of his internal battle. 

 "I see. Don't worry Taehyung I also don't like sharing what's mine which reminds me of my second rule."

 "W-what is it?" Taehyung asked.

"No one is allowed to touch what's mine so of you are dating someone or if you are currently in a relationship, make sure to get rid of them before I do." Jeongguk said before sipping his wine again.

 Taehyung gulps. He doesn't know why but he finds it hot even when he really hates how Jeongguk chooses hos words. He wants to scream at his face and tell him to back off because he won't just break up with his boyfriend because he said so, good thing that he's single and now ready to be the CEO's doll until he save up for his last semester's tuition fee.

"So I'm yours now?" Taehyung asked with his innocent puppy eyes that made Jeongguk frowns because he didn't expect the other to ask him that. 

 "Only if we agreed in all our terms Taehyung. Now tell me what's your second rule?" Jeongguk asked, trying not to focus on his lips.

Taehyung gulps again. He hates how Jeongguk can make him nervous every time he calls him by his name.

 "You said I'm not allowed to be touch by anyone else but for my second rule, allow me to at least meet with my bestfriends. Yoonie and Mini don't know that I'm getting into this and I don't want them to worry about me." Taehyung explained.

 'Of course, you would want to brag with your fellow hookers that you scored big.' Jeongguk thought to himself before he forces himself to smile.

 "Sure, only if they're really just your friends." he agreed in the end.

Usually Jeon Jeongguk has only one rule in all of his 'plaything' and that is, act as his doll. His doll should just follow his words whatever it is. No one is allowed to demand nor to question him. So it's also a new thing for him to listen to Taehyung's demands. SO far, he can allow the boy's conditions too but Taehyung's habit of biting his lower lip makes him restless already. He wants to bite the now red and slightly swollen lip himself so after Taehyung's second demand, he straightened on his seat. 

 "Right, let's make this short Taehyung..is there anything else you want to ask from my side?" he asked while staring at the boy. 

 Taehyung thinks deeply. He read some articles about sugar daddy and sugar baby relationship and most of it says that usually, it's the daddy who makes the rules. And since he's so new to everything, he can't think of any at the moment. He's about to say no, that he has no demands anymore when he remembers something.

 "How about my payment? I mean... I know I---"

 "Of course your payment will be deposited in your bank account the moment you agreed to this deal. You will receive an allowance weekly too, you will be given extra card for your necessities like clothes and food. You can spend as much as you want for your necessities Taehyung but you have to relocate. As we speak, Seokjin is surely arranging my new play-- I mean your apartment."

Taehyung's eyes widened. He saw how sugar daddies spoiled their babies. He knows Jeongguk is super rich not only in Korea but worldwide because of his gaming company. He also knows that he's gonna receive money from him since that's the whole point of the deal but hearing all the benefits from him, his eyes widened in excitement! He could finally afford to buy new set of paint brushes, he could buy more blank canvas so he could create more arts to sell and he could finally buy his Tannie some treats.

 "OH!" Taehyung blurted out when he remembers his son.

Jeongguk frowns when he saw the younger's reaction.

 "What's the matter?" he asked before picking up his glass to drink his remaining wine.

 "I have one last condition. I need to take my son with me." Taehyung said with determination in his eyes because he knows that this will be his final deciding factor. If Jeongguk would say no, then he would finish eating his side dish and he'll walk out of the fancy restaurant because there's no way he could exchange his son with any luxury in the world. 

 Jeongguk literally chokes on his wine upon hearing him.

"What the fcvk?! You have a son?!" Jeongguk didn't even try to mask the shock on his face anymore. He never wanted to have a child nor be involved with someone who has a child. NO! no matter how he likes the boy in front of him, he just can't deal with a child!

"Y-yes."

"Taehyung... omg, I'm sorry but I think Seokjin made a mistake." Jeongguk won't waste his time with someone who has a child so there's no use of prolonging his stay there. 

 "W-what, but why?" Taehyung asked, a little confused with the sudden change in Jeongguk's behavior.

"Taehyung, you don't expect me to get a doll with extra baggage right?! I can't deal with a child! I'm sorry if Seokjin wasted your time, I'll make sure you're properly compensated for this evening." Jeongguk said before standing.Taehyung panics.

 "You don't like a dog!?"

Jeongguk gave the boy a judging look and when Taehyung just stares back at him, it is only then when he realized that the younger is pertaining to a dog when he's talking about his son.

 'Fxck, way to embarrass yourself Jeon!' a part of his brain mocks him. 

 "You have no child?"

"I have a son. His name is Tannie and he's 2 years old. Istg he's the most behaved pup ever and he won't even---"

 "Taehyung the son you were talking about is a dog?" Jeongguk interrupted him because truth be told he's not interested with a ball of fur. He just wanna make sure!

"Yes." he replied, he only relaxes when he saw Jeongguk sitting back to his chair. The hotshot CEO sighs. He can't believe he almost threw his chance of devouring a delicious meal in front of him just because of his fast thinking mind.

 "You know what, let's get out of here!"

Taehyung gulps. He doesn't know why but there's a sudden adrenaline rush that washes over him. But since Jeongguk is already standing by the door of their private space, he didn't waste time to ask questions anymore. He just followed him. He saw Jeongguk signing their bill instead of paying in cash and that's how Taehyung knows he really is dealing with a very wealthy person, a young millionaire! 

 Jeongguk clicks his tongue, he knows he couldn't just take Taehyung without precautions but that doesn't mean he can't have a taste right?!