XXIV.

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎

The twins glared at Thea who returned the glare that was twice as much more severe than their own

The twins glared at Thea who returned the glare that was twice as much more severe than their own. She wasn't fully aware of who the two were so she follows the philosophy of them being members of HYDRA.

Without another minute to spare Pietro made the first move speeding over to deliver a punch but is quickly avoided as she ducks sending a punch to him instead.

Her quick reaction stunned him for a moment as he stumbled back in pain. Due to the attack made on her brother Wanda's eyes glow a vibrant crimson color as red wisps surround her hands.

"You shouldn't have done that..."

Right before she could do anything to Thea she's repelled back by a blast of blue energy. The redhead looks up to see Thea's eyes and hands had a faded light blue glow. Pietro went up again only to be evaded with every attack he received a strong blow to the sides from Thea.

Thea dodged punches and flying objects that were sent her way from Wanda. But the movements only lasted a moment until Pietro caught a grip on Thea's arm holding her in place.

Wanda inched closer to the assassin with the same crimson eyes reaching her glowing hand toward Thea's head.

Thea then took refuge in the shadows leaving the twins bewildered. "Where did she go?"

"I don't know I had her..." They looked around the room for Thea who was hidden within the shadows examining them from afar.

"Can you find her?" Pietro asked his sister

"Her mind is so complex. I can't see anything." At every opening point, Thea threw sharp blows at the two onto their sides. Kicking in their knees they both were lounged down feet away when Thea popped back in and crouched onto the floor glaring threateningly at the two.

"How did you do that?" Pietro uttered holding his side wondering if the onyx-haired female had alike abilities.

"Кто? Есть. Ты?"(Who. Are. You?) Thea demanded as she stalked towards them slowly.

They remained silent as the woman towered over them in anger."Now now everyone let's calm down..." There stood Ultron behind Thea pressing Loki's scepter onto her back.

"Небесный"

Thea couldn't feel anything but the cold alien metal on her back which made her expression go from anger to shock. Her whole body flared up in pain as white noise clouded her mind.

"You know when man created light bulbs they wanted control over it so they made the light switch..."

"But when they wanted control over other beings they have to use force. Pain for example." He said coming from behind standing side by side with Pietro and Wanda. The twins stood watching the Onyx-haired female clutching her head in pain.

"Забытый"

Thea contorted in agony letting out grunts of distress as she felt her nervous system sparking and worsening as Ultron said her words.

"But when that force is too strong to come in direct contact with they created different measures of attack..."

Hydra gave the Winter Soldier words to activate the soldier, whereas Thea was given words to control the soldier.

"What is wrong with her?" Pietro asked as his sister kept her focus on the pain-filled assassin.

"Let's just say Hydra did a remarkable job in the control department..." Ultron walked up to Thea lifting her off the ground and holding her out.

"It's nothing personal..." Ultron pressed the tip of the scepter onto the center of her chest. Her eyes shine blue.

Blue wisps of energy moved into Thea's chest causing an ominous glow of blue in her veins.

Ultron held it for only another before she—you guessed it, she goes limp again.

"We'll let that marinate for a while," Ultron says walking away.

"Wait..." Wanda Maximoff called out. He turns back around to see the female twin coming towards him slowly.

"Her mind...I don't understand it. I can't read it or see anything, why is that?"

"Oh Wanda, she the least of our worries now that she's with us and not the Avengers. This way our plan will go better."

691 words