It's Not Over Yet~

Bakugou froze.

He swore he could feel the air leave his lungs.

Kirishima

Deku had Kirishima.

"M-Midoriya, what the hell man", Kirishima shuddered. He was terrified. He and Bakugou both were. Kirishima had no idea what was happening. Midoriya, who had supposedly died or was kidnapped, was now threatening to kill him while asking Bakugou to join him.

That made no sense.

Bakugou stood still, eyes exchanging glances  between the horrified gaze of Kirishima and the crazy stare of Midoriya.

He knew it was dumb, making friends with Kirishima. He knew friends were a dumb idea. When you're a hero, anything can be used against you by villains, especially your friends.

But he couldn't change the fact that he cared about Kirishima, it was too late for that.

So he had to think of a way out for the two of them.

Or so he thought.

Silly Bakugou, it's almost as if he forgot Kirishima was training to be a pro hero too.

He hardened his skin, causing Midoriya to immediately retract his hand from the rigid feeling.

The red head leapt to his feet and took a battle stance next to Bakugou as the rest of the League of Villains entered the room.

All eyes were on Bakugou and Kirishima.

"Wanna tell me what the hell is going on here?"

Bakugou smirked. Something about Kirishima standing with him against a bunch of villains made him regan his confidence.

"I'll tell ya all about it when we get back to the dorms."

Kirishima grinned as well.

"Sounds good to me."

His eyes met Midoriya's.

"But uh... what about him.."

Bakugou didn't have to look to know who Kirishima was talking about.

"He's a villain now. Our job is to stop villains, no matter what."

The red head nodded. He knew that. He knew he had to stop Midoriya.

But it still hurt.

Bakugou launched the first attack, setting off an explosion towards the guy closest to him. That stupid magician dude.

Mr. Compress recoiled in shock after his mask fell off his face. It landed on the floor, cracking in half.

Kirishima attacked Dabi. Probably not the smartest idea but hey, all of these villains were strong, there really was no right option.

~

Bakugou didn't know how or when, but he and Kirishima managed to stun the villains long enough for the two of them to race to the door.
Sure, running away wasn't very manly but it was better to escape alive rather than to stay in a fight they can't win.

The two bolted out the door Kirishima managed to break down.

The two raced down the street, not looking back to the villains.

"Hurry! We have to go after them!"

Midoriya held up his hand, perfectly still and perfectly calm.

"No need to worry", he said with a grin.

He looked down to the floor, where a passed out Kirishima laid.

"It's not over yet.."

;))

SORRY THAT TOOK SO LONG