Chapter 31

Ow. Holy cow this hurts. I sit up from my bed, well more like attempt to sit up. The inside of my legs are killing me. It took me probably like 15 minutes for me to get to the bathroom. I'm all sore. Thanks to that jerk. And to make things better, he wasn't even here this morning when I woke up in bed. 

I waddle inside the bathroom, taking it slow or else my legs will probably snatch off. I quickly to my bathroom things. It took a lot longer to make a number one, because I had to bend down, using my legs, which hurt. And then I had to get back up. Using my legs, which hurt.

I slowly make my way downstairs and smell the fresh cooking. Mmmmm, bacon. "Mom?" I ask to the person cooking downstairs. Huh, she usually isn't home this late in the morning. I grab the closest thing to use as a weapon, a lamp. 

But why would an intruder enter my house and start cooking? I come slower to the kitchen and peak my head in to only see it's none other than the man who left me in bed with all the soreness. Alec, the jerk himself.

"Oh, it's just you." I say pettily as I waddle my way to the stool and slowly sit down. Setting the lamp on the counter.

"What's the matter? Something bothering you? Like I don't know, maybe how sore your legs must be?" He says as a smirk takes over his stupid face.

I throw a harmless napkin at him. "I hate you." I grumble as he places a plate of bacon and eggs for me. Wow, a man that can cook.

"You love me." He says and places a quick peck on my lips. I quickly wipe it off. That's how mad I am.

"No, right now I hate you. Did you know how long, it took me just to stand up?" I ask angrily.

"Did you just wipe my kiss off?" He asks his eyes narrowing. I roll my eyes and shrugs my shoulders.

"Maybe I did." I say and take a bite of the bacon.

"Give me another kiss." He orders as he stomps his way towards me. Big baby. I face the other way as I take a sip of the orange juice. Is this freshly squeezed? "Briar, give me a kiss." He demands again. I turn to face him and place a kiss to his cheek. "On the lips." He says as he leans in closer. Our nose just barely touching. 

"You can get one after, I'm done being sore." I state with a proud smile. He takes that as a chance to steal a kiss from me, uh I can just wipe it off again. Dummy. I quickly wipe my lips without him looking and go back to eating my breakfast. "Did my mom go to work?" I ask.

He takes a seat across from me. "Yeah, saw me coming down the stairs and gave me a suspicious look. Told her I fucked your brains out last night." He states and I almost spit out my drink.

"You did what?!" I exclaim. "My mom's gonna kill me when she gets home." I say as I start to panic. And he had the audacity to start chuckling. "What are you laughing about? This is a serious manner!" I say slapping his arm.

He laughs even harder. "Relax, I was just kidding baby poo." I scrunch my nose at what he just called me. Did he just call me something that comes out of a baby's butt? Ew, no thanks. "I told her you were being a scared little baby so I slept in your room. On the floor." He clarifies.

"Oh. Well I wish you did sleep on the floor." I say with a huff.

"Don't pout." He says. I roll my eyes and turn away from him, continuing to eat my breakfast. 

♡☺︎♡

"I got in!" I exclaim as I open my acceptance letter from NYU. "I got into New York University!" I say again as happy tears form in my eyes. I turn back to Alec who still hasn't opened his letter yet. Please get in, please get in. "Open you dang letter Alec!" I shout at him.

His eyes widen before his face turns into a frown. What? How could he not have gotten in. He's like one of the smartest people I know. I was about to say something until he beat me to it. "Look like your gonna be stuck we with me for the next four years in New York." He says as a wide grin forms onto his face. I open my mouth. He just tricked me.

"You jerk." I say and slap him playfully on the chest. The summer has just started a couple of week ago, that would mean Alec and I could head over to New York early. We could get use to the campus, but that would mean leaving my mom earlier. And I sure wouldn't want her to feel alone. 

Cece and Diego have already flown out to Hawaii. And as promised, she has called me nonstop. I can tell her and Diego will have a great time. "We don't have to leave yet." I say to my mom who looks both happy and sad. "I don't want to leave you so early." I say as a sad smile forms onto my lips.

She shakes her head no. "You go, I will be fine without you. It gives me a longer break without you nagging me every time I step into the house." She says with a happy smile. 

My mom knows how much I have always wanted to go to New York. I've seen pictures of the place and I just knew I had to make it as one of my life's goal to visit there. And now, this is college acceptance letter, I can finally make it come true. I give her a warm and tight hug. 

"I'll call everyday, and I'll send pictures of how we're doing." I say as we pull apart.

She nods her head and gives me a kiss on the top of my head. "I know you will. I'm counting on it." She says. 

I'm going to New York with my boyfriend. By best friends are happy in Hawaii and my mother has never looked better. She has made so much money from this past year working as a psychiatrist, I can totally see her becoming a millionaire anytime soon. She also looks so much leathier too. I never expected this year to turn out like this. Moving to a new place, meeting new friends, meeting the love of my life. Life can't truly get any better than this. 

♡☺︎♡

"Alec give me back my towel!" I yell from the bathroom. Alec and I got a dorm room together as college roomies. Now I'm starting to regret it was Alec just stole my towel. I'm cold and wet. "Alec!" I yell once again.

The door bursts open and in comes Alec with all his glory. "Hello my sweety bug." He says and picks me up from the shower.

"Alec put me down it's freezing!" I say slapping his chest. He sets me down on the bed and spreads my legs and begins to settle himself in between them.

"I have an idea to warm you up." He says with a suggestive smirk and begins to kiss along the inside of my thigh. My breathing picks up. 

"Alec...." I gasp out as his tongue teases my clit, making me even more wet.

"Just sit back and enjoy the show babe." He says and latches onto me. Nevermind, I don't regret having him as my roommate.

The end :)

♡☺︎♡