Celebrate It

"Give me my car key Pete. I will drive myself today" said Gulf as they both walk out from the meeting room.

"Nope, I'll be your driver for the day and just the two of us for our old time sake" reply Pete as he states the matter which left no room to argue.

It was past 6 in the evening and their meeting finally comes to an end with a small force resign of the unwanted employees, Gulf finally satisfy with his organisation charts and the list of his current employees.

Everyone present at that time finally could exhale their breath of relief as they come to a conclusion.

Without waiting any longer, Pete asked; "Where do you want to eat Boss?" as he looks at Gulf who was still skimming through the files at his hand.

"Is everyone okay with Sushi?" asked Gulf.

"We are okay with anything"

"Call!"

"I'm okay with sushi"

"Yes sushi"

"Sushi? Okay"

Gulf smile at their reaction as it isn't what he expected from the head departments of his companies who is in the range of 35-50 years old to act like someone who is in their twenties.

Their dinner when smoothly as they get to know Gulf in a different light which makes him easy to approach as they talk until late at night while some were overly drunk and some were not but most importantly Gulf and Pete remain sober throughout the night as they study them in silent. After dinner with the team, they all go on their separate ways.

"Pete"

"Yes Boss"

"Up for getting your ass kicked?"

"I thought you never asked"

"Oh and look forward, I will break the unbreakable record and beat your ass," said Pete as he kisses his biceps before he point towards Gulf who was laughing at his action.

"Not in this life Pete but if you trained harder you might be able to do so. Just might be"

"I seriously don't understand how on Earth is your body remain slender even when you work out and manage to beat my ass?"

"Beats me"

"Probably genetic though since you take Madam's body rather than Boss's strong build"

"You. Seriously are a weirdo, the one who asked the question yet at the same time answer your own question"

Their conversation ends there as both of them head over to their own respective room and gets changed before they meet up with their own personal trainers. Once they start their session they just couldn't stop, from 12 pm till 3 am they train up to 3 hours before their coach calls it.

"That was a good workout," said Gulf as he cracks his bones while walking towards the kitchen area.

"I know, it's been like almost a month of not work out and damn my body feels like it overworked now" reply Pete as he messages his biceps.

"That's because Pete you didn't work out your upper body as often as you overwork your lower body," said Gulf smirking at Pete who rolls his eyes but smirks at the statement.

"You need to slow down on fucking around or else you might end up with a bunch of unwanted kids" add Gulf.

"Don't worry much, if I do end up with it, you will be my wife to my kids," said Pete as he laughs out loud.

"Shia, stupid Pete, shhhh, you will wake everyone up with your Goliath laugh"

"Oh speaking about sleeping around Gulf, when will you lose your virginity?" asked Pete as he raises both of her eyebrows while smirking at Gulf who choked on his water while silently cursing at him through his eyes.

"Fuck you *cough cough* Pete"

'If only you know what really happen when I was in the captive of Suppasit Jongcheveevat, Pete you won't be able to laugh your ass like right now and for sure your mind will be in an error mode for a long time said Gulf to himself as he was having a coughing fit at the same time trying his best to calm his cough down while Pete was busy laughing at his best friend.

"Urghh, fuck you, Pete. Good night asshole" said Gulf as his coughing fit calms down before he power walks away from the kitchen that filled with laughter.

"Hey Gulf, tell me when you deflowered okay, we need to celebrate it," said Pete in a loud voice as he runs over towards him.

"Shut up!" Gulf responds quickly as he closes his bedroom door.

The night passes with a blushing Gulf who want more of Mew's touch but at the same time, he was annoyed with what had happened to him as he wasn't expected to get that treatment from a total opposite of what he had heard and known about his so-called husband.

'I was annoyed yes, pain and pleasure from being held captive a big yes, would I go through the same situation as what I went through before, hmm, probably, but at the same time again I wasn't really protesting on it nor complaining as I kinda find it attractive and very adrenalin rush situation. One that I have never had encountered, okay, I did beg and sound desperate but if I don't put on a show at that time, for sure Mew will know something is going on with me. So Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong you did what you have to do in order to protect your identity so don't be afraid to feel the pleasure and pain that he inflict on you'

Said Gulf to himself as he lay on top of his bed while slightly punching, pinching the innocent pillow right next to him.

"Urghh Mew! Stupid Mew! What have you done to my body!" scream Gulf through a muffled voice as he covers his mouth using his pillow while his junior wanting some attention.

"For fuck sake 'nong'! Get some sleep!"

Said Gulf as he points at his 'nong' who was slightly pushing up against his brief as Gulf mind and body started to have flashbacks at the adrenalin rushed pleasure and pain.

A few minutes of grunting and sighing Gulf wake up from his bed, head towards his bathroom and take a long cold shower in order to calm his 'nong' down without him touching, as he knows the moment he gives in to his craving he will fall into the rabbit hole again.