seventy-three

Naomi Black

"Matti. I'm going to throw up in point two five seconds if you don't get this hot-ass blanket off the top of me." I warned as his eyes flew open, yanking the blanket off of me. I sat up, feet dangling from the side of the bed because they couldn't reach the ground.

I took deep breaths and swallowed hard.

I had the worst fucking heartburn in the world.

I heard him sit up behind me. "You want me to carry you to the bathroom?" He asks as I hold up my hand. I wanted him to shut up. However, he seemed off this morning?

I covered my mouth with one hand, and I slowly rose from the bed. I needed a glass of water and the morning sickness would go away. "Babe, just go throw up. Get it over with, princess."

I uncovered my mouth. "Mattison Joey if you don't shut the fuck up I'm going to throw up on you," I yelled as I heard him go silent.

I was sweating uncontrollably, and I felt like I was two seconds from vomiting everywhere.

I didn't want to throw up–I fucking hated throwing up.

I opened the fridge and pulled out one of the waters Matti had insisted I drank, I slowly sipped at it. I stood near the kitchen sink–just in case it did flow out of my mouth.

I set the bottle to the side, my elbows resting on the counter my hands held my head. I leaned over, closing my eyes. His hands rubbed my back.

"What's wrong?" He asks as I groan. "You're warm." He states as I nod.

But he didn't seem like my Matti?

But even the nodding made me nauseous.

I heard him open a drawer, and then run the water in the sink next to me.

Suddenly a cold cloth was on the back of my neck. "This is exactly why you need to come with me to Detriot, baby."

"Not the time to argue Matti, our baby hates me right now." He chuckled at my warning.