sixty five

۵ staying in ۵

October 12, 2018
Friday - 6pm

Josie's pov

"Hey girl" Lizzie said walking into my apartment. I was sitting on my couch, in spandex in a big tee with a blanket around me. "Lizzie I don't feel like dealing with anyone today okay" I said looking at her as she closed the door.

"Honey, I know but you need to talk to him sooner or later" she said walking towards me. "Look just hear him out and what he has to say about the situation" Lizzie said sitting next to me. "Look Lizzie, thank you for being a great friend but there's nothing left for him to say" I said turning my body towards her.

"But" she started to say before I cut her off. "Elizabeth Chase Olsen, I'm serious I don't want to talk about him or the situation" I said looking at her. I hate being mean to her, to anyone honestly, it breaks my heart but I'm not in the mood. "Fine, let's talk halloween" she said looking at me with a smile.

I gave her a sigh and said fine. As you know by now lizzie and I love going all out for Halloween. We usually have already started on our costumes but we are a little late this year. Given with everything going on.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"Wanna sleepover at my place or Chris's place?" Lizzie said as we finished up discussing our Halloween costume ideas. I shook my head no in response to her question. "You don't wanna see your husband" she said bumping her shoulder into mine. I let out a small giggle with a small smile.

"I don't know what it is about chris that can make you smile any time" she said looking at me. "Another time lizzie, it's late" I said looking at her. She said okay and didn't argue with me, thank god. We are enough very stubborn people.

"Night lizzie" I said walking her out. "Night josie" she said as she walked out. I closed the door and locked it. I walked back to my room and got into bed. I grabbed my laptop and put on white chicks for a good laugh.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"Get up you are going out" I heard lizzie's voice yell as my front door closed. "Josie no excuses" I heard Chris say as he opened my door. "Guys I don't want to" I said looking at them.

"Well to bad, your going out" Chris said looking at me. "You've been inside for the past 3 days josie" Lizzie said crossing her arms at me. "Elizabeth Chase Olsen, Christopher Robert Evans, no" I said looking at them.

They know when I use full names I'm being serious. "Joslyn Amora Martinez, we are serious too" Chris said looking at me. "I'm not going out" I said crossing my arms as I sat up in my bed. "Grab her I'll get her clothes" Lizzie said going into my closet.

"Chris no please don't make me" I said as he came closer. He threw me over his shoulders. "Let's go" Chris said walking out my room. I was kicking but there was no hope. "Guys please don't make me go out" I said while we were in the elevator.

"No josie you have to go out" Lizzie said looking at me. I flipped her off. "Shit, Lizzie look" Chris said walking out the elevator. "What?! What is it guys" I said panicking as I couldn't see what was outside. Neither of them were saying anything. Then Lizzie went to the manager of my building.

She came back with a blanket. "Guys, what are you doing" I said as Lizzie covers my body with the blanket. "Don't say anything" Chris said and now I was confused. As we walk out, I hear photos being taken, reporters looking for questions. Are you freakin kidding me?!

What kind of bullshit are these two up to?! This is gonna make matters worse. Chris threw me in the back of the car with him. "If you wanted to have sex in the back of the car just tell me" I said as I took the blanket off my head.

"Hm thought you'd be more mad" he said shrugging his shoulders giving Lizzie a look. "You idiots, I'm pissed! What the fuck?" I said yelling at them. They already know social media gives me anxiety. Yeah granted I'm a model but paparazzi is different.

"Where are you taking me" I said crossing my arms at them. "Getting you Chick-fil-A" Lizzie said knowing I'd be hangry. She got me chicken nuggets fries and lemonade. Then they got themselves food.

"Where are going now and can I eat my food please" I said looking at Lizzie. "No and no" she said and I looked at her like what the hell. "We are redoing my room" Chris said. Lizzie gave him a mean look. I don't understand why I can't eat my food now but whatever.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

We arrived to his house and got down. Lizzie walked in first. "Come let me show you the room I'm making for dodge" Chris said as we walked down the hallway. I walked in to the room first and saw Mackie and Downey. "Oh hey guys" I said smiling at them.

Then they both looked at me. Then the bathroom door open and out came seb. "You've got to be fucking kidding me" I said looking at him then turning around. Downey and makcie walked out the room and I was following but Chris put the bag of Chick-fil-A down. "Here's food and your clothes" Lizzie said.

"What are you two planning" seb said putting his hands in his pockets. I could hear the pain in his voice but I can't. "Your locked up in this room until your stubborn ass leo selves solve the situation" Chris said looking at me. Then they closed the door and locked it. Great just great.

end of chapter.