Chapter 26: Covers (fluff and smut)

« heads up »
- NSFW O-O
- tiny, tiny bit of angst o-o
- scarred Nick @-@

As the police and ambulance came, George couldn't stop crying. Nick had to get forcefully pulled off of Michelle. As tears streamed down his face, he looked at Clay, who was struggling. Michelle had stabbed the knife deep in him. "YOU'RE A BITCH! YOU HEAR ME?!" Nick shouted at Michelle. She just stood there in handcuffs, smiling. "Y-YOU'RE A MONSTER!" Nick tried to struggle out of the policeman's hold. "Calm down sir, it's going to be okay." The officer said. Nick eventually gave up, turned around, and hugged the policeman. Clay got put onto a stretcher and into an ambulance. Nick and George followed him, getting in with him. "C-Clay.. Clay, it's going to be okay." George whispered, "It should've been me! It should've been me, should've been me, should've been me!" George held his head and started to sob even more. Nick scooted to George and gave him a toasty hug. "It's going to be alright, George." Nick sniffed, "He'll be fine! He's strong..!" Nick assured. Eventually, they arrived at the hospital. Clay got into the ER, immediately taken in for surgery. "N-Nick I'm scared!" George cried, squeezing Nick. "It's okay, George, it's fine.." Nick hugged George back, letting his teardrops fall on George's hoodie. Both decided to just sit down and wait patiently with anticipation.

About 4 and a half hours later, the doctor came in. "Hello gentlemen, I have good news," the doctor stated, George and Nick shot their heads up to look at him, "Clay is doing just fine. He'll even be able to get back home today." George wiped his tears away and smiled. "Could we see him?" Nick asked. "Of course!" The doctor replied, nodding. George and Nick hurried to Clay's room. George flung the door open, locking his eyes on Clay. "B-Baby!!" George screamed, running up to Clay. "G-Georgie!" Clay lifted himself up. George plowed onto Clay, giving him a big kiss. Nick rolled his eyes, smiling. "Love birds," he whispered, before grabbing Clay's clothes that were neatly in a pile. George got off of Clay, letting Nick give the blonde a hug. "Are you okay??" Nick asked, slightly worried. "I'm doing fine.. I feel good, I just, can't seem to remember what happened.." Clay pouted. "Oh.." Nick whispered, sighing. "Can we go home, or not?" Clay asked, tilting his head. "Yeah! You're all good to go." George smiled brightly. Clay started to get up out of the hospital bed, heading towards George. "Georgieeee.." Clay smiled with a tipsy tone, falling on top of him slightly. George hugged Clay tightly, tearing up. "I'm so glad you're okay.." George mumbled, sniffling. Clay placed a sloppy kiss on top of George's forehead. Nick went under Clay's arm to help him walk properly. "Let's go!" Clay smiled. As the three were walking outside, George remembered something, "Wait. Nick, you left your rental at the amusement park.." George said, wide-eyed. "Pshh, it's fine." Nick pouted, waving his hand. "But-" "NO BUTS!" Nick said, cutting George off. George rolled his eyes and looked at Clay. "How are we getting home then?" George asked. "Taxi? Uber?" Nick said, giving a few choices. "Ooh! Uber. Clay always uses it." George giggled, leaning his head on Clay's shoulder. "Oh, alright." Nick took out his phone and called an Uber to come pick them up. "They're on their way." Nick smiled, putting his phone back in his pocket. "Could we sit down, please?" George asked, struggling to hold Clay up. "Sure, weakling," Nick smirked. "I'm not a weakling!!" George groaned. "Yeah yeah, sure. Come on, there a bench over there." Nick pointed to the nearby wooden bench. They all walked over and sat down. "Georgieeeee..!" Clay giggled childishly. "Clay!" George blushed back. "Is he on drugs or something?" Nick raised an eyebrow. "Well, yeah. It's some medication, I'm pretty sure." George shrugged. Clay lay down on George's lap, looking into his big, brown eyes. George looked down at the younger boy, his eyes looked heavy and tired. "Maybe you should rest for a bit, Clay? You look tired." George stroked Clay's dirty blonde hair, smiling lightly at him. Clay frowned and shook his head, grabbing George's hands and kissing them. George blushed a crimson red, giggling at Clay. "I'm still here," Nick said, boldly. "Sh, you're ruining the moment," George whispered. Clay smiled softly, still kissing George's small hands. "Clay.." George whispered blushing, even more, leaning down onto Clay. "Alright, lovey dovies, our ride will be here in a few minutes." Nick crossed his arms and leaned back onto the bench. "Okay, okay," George muttered. "Georgie poo.." Clay whispered, kissing his cheek. George hummed, "Mmh.." Nick looked up to see a black Audi pull up close to them. "Guys, let's go," Nick said, getting up. "Aw, okay." George lifted himself off of Clay. "Let's go, Clay." George smiled, helping Clay up. Shortly after, the trio all got into the car, Nick told the man the directions and they headed off.