chapter 11

I shot up from my sleep with a jolt causing me to hit my head on the top of the bunk with a loud 'thud'. I groan out in pain, while rubbing my forehead. 

"Fuck.." I mumble closing my eyes, trying to make the pain go away. What was that? I've never had those kind of dreams or I mean.. flashbacks. I'm guessing because my birthday is coming up in a few days. I let out a sigh, that was 2 years ago. I should get over it by now, how they didn't even try to call me to tell me "Happy Birthday!" But it's.. it's whatever now. I press the home button of my phone to check the time, 7:45 AM. I make myself get up, stretching.

I feel a bit lonely without Megan around. I miss her. But the girls and Ariana has been good company, I guess. We would hangout every now and then, but surprisingly I rarely get to see them around. Since, we're all so busy with rehersal, sound check, interviews and what not. I hear loud chattering coming from the front of the bus. I walk towards the voices squintting my eyes as they adjust to the change of light.

"Look who's awake," I hear Ariana say. I can't tell if she's smiling or not my eyes haven't adjusted yet.. why is it so damn bright in here?

"Aww look at her, she can't see anything!" Ally says, I can hear the smile in her voice. I can't help but chuckle in response and plop down onto the couch next to the shorter, but older girl.

"I can see perfectly fine, Ally. I have no idea what you're talking about," I say with a small shrug as I look over to her mocking her smile causing her to shove me then wrap her around my waist from the side. Instictively I wrap my arm around her shoulder, without even thinking. Everything about this feels familiar, of course, but I don't let the feelings get to me. I can't help but notice how the 4 other girls are staring at us so closely and how Ariana tensed up where she is sitting.

"So what are you guys doing here?" I ask trying to break the heavy silence in the room. I glance over to Normani, Dinah, Camila and Lauren which causes them to come out of their trances. I see them blush and look down, then I look over at Ariana who's no longer looking at the two of us.

"W-we um were going to go out today, get an early start." Camila says.

"Wow, I'm surprised that you got Dinah to wake up." I say with a small smirk, my little joke makes the room fill up with laughter. I didn't realise that I was that funny. When the laughter dies down, Ariana finally speaks up.

"We were wondering if you wanted to come along?" She says finally meeting my gaze. She looks shy, but she pulls off a confident look. Which makes me smile. I feel Ally tighten her grip on me, like she doesn't want me to leave.

"Sure, I'd love to hangout with you guys." I say with a bright genuine smile. "Just let me change," I say unwrapping my arm from around Ally as I try to pull away. I get pulled back onto the couch, why isn't she letting go?

"Not this time," I hear her say very quietly. I don't think I was supposed to her that. But what does she mean, not this time? I look over at the smaller girl, her eyes shoot open and she quickly unwrapps her arms from around me like I'm on fire. I mean I'm hot, but that was weird.

I finally get up while furrowing my eyebrows, walking to the bunks to get ready for this eventful day.

--------------

Sorry for the long wait, but here it is! And I know this chapter is short, I promise the next one will be a bit longer. BUT I GET TO SEE THE GIRLS THIS FRIDAY AHSHFSJBAIGD*BSJKBISYUAIBHSBYAG(UABHJIU, THE DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY> I CAN"T FLAPPING WAIT!!! I LOVE YOU GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS :)))))))) comment and fav ;)