sixty seven

۵ my turn ۵

October 13, 2018

Josie's pov

There he sat infront of me on the bed looking at me with his blue puffy red eyes. Tears in eyes and strolling down his cheeks. "You cheated" I said looking at him. Before he could say anything I said "you cheated but you didn't lie"

He looked a little confuse I could see it in his face. "In high school, I had this boyfriend of a year and a half who cheated on me but you see he cheated and lied" I said looking at him as I wiped my tears off my face.

"I guess what I am saying here is that because he cheated AND lied, he didn't deserve a chance. You. You cheated but told the truth when you were caught" I said taking a deep breathe right after.

"You hurt me, you really did that night sebastian. I wish this would have never happened but like you said it did" I said as we looked at eachother with tears in our eyes. "Sebastian, from the moment I met you to the days we spent together, I have never felt so happy in my entire life." I said crying looking at him.

"Like genuine happiness. You make me feel like the luckiest girl in the planet you make me feel genuinely happy and thank you for that because that's all I want in life. But now I have it and one thing I need in life always is you. Sebastian Stan, you" I said as I held his face in my hands.

"I love you Sebastian Stan and I hate that we are going through this but no relationship is perfect not even mine and lizzie's no matter how much she says it is we aren't no one is perfect and that's okay, I need to learn that everything in life will never go the way it's planned but that's okay" I said still holding his face in my hands wiping off his tears.

"I forgive you Seb, it won't be easy getting back to normal but it's a start" I said looking at him with tears. I hugged him and I hugged him tight. We sat there hugging for a few minutes. We had missed being in each others arms that it didn't dawn on us that everyone was in the room now, staring.

"Told you it'd work" Chris said smiling at the guys. "I hate you guys" I said wiping my tears. "How about we go get lunch" Downey said looking at all of us. We all nodded our heads yes. I got up and hugged Chris first. "Thank you hubby" I said while hugging him.

Then downey hugged me. "You better kid" he said asking me and I gave him a reassuring smile. I walked and saw dodger so I went over to him. "Wait so is dodge getting his own room or no" I said looking at Chris. Lizzie says no but Chris says yes. I can't with them.

"Wanna watch a movie or binge a show" Mackie said as we all walked to the car. "White chicks ouuu or friends" I said looking at them. "No your recite white chicks" Lizzie said and Chris and I gasped. How dare she?

"Hater" I said looking at her. "I would say shrek but josie would want to watch it in Spanish and most of us cant understand it" Mackie said looking at me. I gave him a smile of an angel because he is correct. "That or recite it too, I swear her and Tom are kids" Mackie added which he was also correct.

"Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man! The one who lives on drewey lane?" I said quoting one of my favorite lines from shrek. "Way to go Mackie"Lizzie said as she looked at the back of us.

"Shrek can I stay with chu, please, no, oh come on shrek please" I said stating another one of my fav lines to annoy Lizzie. And boy was it working.

end of chapter.
short & sweet well semi-sweet