Chapter 02

"It's pretty hard to stalk her. Listen, her name is Ryu Saebyul. She was born on October 17th. She live with her dad and her younger brother, her mom died five years ago." Hansol, the excellent and best stalker stated.

"I've always wonder.. How do you stalk a person that quick? I mean, it was just yesterday.." Mingyu said in disbelief.

"Heh, come on. I'm HVC, I have my own ways." He smirked.

"Ryu Saebyul." Wonwoo uttered softly.

A few seconds later, a smile plastered on his face making the boys wondered what he was actually thinking about.

"You.. Are not thinking of something dirty about her right?" Seungcheol raised an eyebrow.

"I mean, it's not wrong but.. Isn't it way too soon? She's not yours yet." Seungcheol blinked his eyes twice.

"What the heck Seungcheol." Mingyu slapped his head.

"You guys said she hates me, right?" Wonwoo raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah?"

"Now that will make it easier for me to get her." He clicked his tongue after that, in a truly boastful manner.

"Yeah, $5k is waiting for you."

"Guys please, in every love stories and movies, the person you hate will always be the person you love at the end. I'm gonna make it happen in my story too. Just wait and see." He laughed evilly right after.

"That's the confidence!" Seungcheol clapped his hands exaggeratedly.

"There she is, there she is!" Hansol shout-whispered.

The boys acts normal.

After Saebyul got her lunch tray, she took a seat and started eating.

"I do this for the sake of $5k okay?" He reminded his friends.

"It begins, now." Wonwoo clicked his tongue again and walked to where Saebyul sits.

"Is the seat taken?" He pointed the seat in front of Saebyul. She didn't answer him, didn't even bother looking nor answering him.

'Fuck you.' Is what Wonwoo thought.

Without her answer, he sat down in front of her.

"I know what you want. No, Mr. Jeon. I don't like you. Fuckboys like you and your friend are the last one in my list." Is the first thing she said to Wonwoo.

And there Wonwoo was taken aback.

"Wow, I was pretty amazed to hear that. I mean, I just sat here and I haven't even say a thing yet? And then there's you saying I'm the last one in your list?" He raised an eyebrow.

"What's your point?" She rolled her eyes.

"But well, I'm still honored to be in your list no matter how I ranked." He then cupped his face as he blinked his eyes to her a lot of times.

"Bare in mind, I said the last one."

"But still, felt happy to know I'm in the list. Knowing there's actually my name." He smiled innocently.

"Far out. Just go away." She took her lunch tray and stood up before walking away.

"Saehee wait!" He shouted.

"My name is not Saehee!"

Everyone in the cafeteria suddenly stopped what they're doing and stared at the two.

"For real, I'm gonna burn you." Saebyul mumbled to herself before walking out of the cafeteria.

There the three boys laughed real hard for Jeon Wonwoo.

"Not bad for the first try." Hansol patted Wonwoo's back.

"That was intense." Wonwoo shook his head.

"Eyy.. She's just playing hard to get.. The more you try, the more she'll fall for you." Seungcheol stated.

-

"Psst. Psst!"

"What do you want from me?" She have this mad face while staring at him, both her arms crossed.

"Want me to ride you home?" Wonwoo patted the seat behind him, he have motorcycle with him.

"No, I can walk. Thanks." She walked away but Wonwoo rode his motor and stopped right in front of Saebyul.

"Come on, I never offered a girl okay?"

"Wait, I'm a girl? I thought I'm a monkey." She rolled her eyes and walked away leaving Wonwoo chuckling.

"I swear, that girl is so funny." He said to himself.

-

"Listen bitch, don't try to act like a cool bitch you are. Please stop." A girl stopped right in front of Saebyul and said that.

Saebyul furrowed her eyebrows.

"What?" She slightly shook her head as she squinted her eyes.

"Don't pretend like you know nothing, stupid. Stay away from Wonwoo. I repeat, stay, away, from, Wonwoo." She poked Saebyul's shoulder for three consecutive times.

"Girl, I am staying away from him. He's just the one who keeps approaching me." Saebyul rebuked harshly making the girl scoff bitterly.

"So you're trying to say that Wonwoo is the one who's interested to you?" She have this sarcastic yet salty chuckle as she shook her head.

"I didn't say that." Saebyul refuted.

"If I see you with him again, I'll-"

"Oh, she's with me again now. What will you do? Isn't this your chance to do the thing you wanted when you saw her with me again?" It was Wonwoo who suddenly appeared and slung his arm around Saebyul's shoulder casually just like that.

"Wonwoo! Ughh!!" The girl cried before running away.

"Stay away from me." Saebyul said as she threw Wonwoo's arm away from her shoulder abruptly.

"Why would I stay away from you?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Because I don't like you." She walked away.

"But I like you." He scooted next to her.

"Jeon Wonwoo, recess is almost over. Go to your class." It was Mr. Jung scolding Wonwoo. Wonwoo gave him a sheepish smile and bowed before walking away. There Saebyul smiled in satisfaction that Wonwoo is finally away from her.

-

y'all can kill me for taking too long to update =<