Chapter 77 - Skies The Limit

Luffy was running across the ruins in search of Nami and Eneru. (Y/N) was lying  on Pierre who was in his horse form along with Asia. Robin was left resting and leaning on a wall.

Robin: "It doesn't look like I can carry them all at once... At least, we need to... somehow escape to the upper area." she looks where the giant hole was in the sky.

Luffy: "ASIA! You're sure that it this way, right?!" he asked.

Asia: "Yeah! We're every close! I'm sure of it!"

(Y/N): "Hope you're right, because I want a rematch."

Asia looked to the right and sees where the place was.

Asia: "That's it! Luffy! The hole on the left-hand side! That's the place!"

Luffy: "That's the place?! ALRIGHT!!"

He started running faster and turned to the left running on the side of the wall and Pierre followed behind. Eneru knew that some have survived, and wondered where they were hiding. He stands on the side of the boat which was called God.

 He stands on the side of the boat which was called God

Nami: "Could it be...?"

Eneru: "How aggravating... So my prophecy did not come true."

(Y/N): "ENERU!!" his voice echoed through the hole cave system.

Nami heard the voice and made her tear up. She ran to the side and looked over to see Luffy standing but (Y/N) still in pain a bit and wobbling a bit standing.

Nami: "LUFFY!! (Y/N)!!" she screamed in total happiness.

Luffy: "What're you doing... to my friends?!"

Eneru: "Which of that trash are you talking about?"

(Y/N): "Luffy, make sure to beat the crap outta him. But save some punches for me..."

Luffy: "YEAH!!" he punches his palm.

Eneru: "Did you forget? I am God!" he warns the straw hat.

Luffy: "WHAT MAKES YOU A GOD?!"

(Y/N): "Like I said, you're just an imitation..."

Pierre and Asia were hiding away from Eneru sight in case they would cause more trouble.

Asia: "He's picking a fight with Eneru big time. But how is his friend going to be able to fight in that condition?"

Nami: "H-HEY, (Y/N)! DID YOU TOLD HI..." but she stood up and blocked her mouth and sweating when Eneru gave her a warning sign.

Eneru: "Yehahahaha! I can hear it now, the angels' party... It seems that the residents found out about Skypiea's fate. Yehahahaha! I wonder how far they can get before their foothold is lost."