Using him

Chapter 9

The girl woke up to an empty room. Her stomach growled but she ignored it as an angry blonde walked in. He was holding a plate and placed it in front of the girl. She mumbled a thank you as he walked back to his bed.

She felt the butterflies start to appear again but quickly punched them away. She knew she couldn't fall for him again. All he did was bring her a plate of food and she was already swooning. When the girl finished she set it aside to finish her book. As she grabbed it she noticed her phone next to it. Instead of the book she grabbed her phone and looked at the boy.

"Don't leave your damn room unlocked if you're not in it." Was all he said before looking at his own. The girl felt her face heat up again but ignored it. She then turned on her phone to hear it immediately ring. (Y/n) sighed as she pressed accept.

"You son of a bitch what did I say about answering the phone on the first ring? I've been calling you all night! How dare you hang up on me?! Do you know how much I went through to get you into the hero program!? Now listen to me sweetheart have your phone off again and I'll make sure it's the last thing you ever do." The room fell silent as he hung up. The girl simply turned her phone off again and discarded her phone.

She brought her attention to Bakugou. She needed a distraction. She climbed up on his bed and placed herself next to him. The boy paid no attention to her as he continued to look at his phone.

The girl grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers. She didn't want him to say anything she only needed his affection.

Bakugou understood the situation and let the girl do whatever she wanted. He needed her happy to avoid the confrontation that occurred the day before. She soon urged for more contact and hugged his side. Although Bakugou was uncomfortable he let the girl grab onto him and nuzzle her head into his side.

-=+=-

This chapter is a bit cute also a bit toxic but we can ignore that part. :D
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Feedback is always welcomed!