22 | drowned blood

WARNING: MINOR SEXUAL CONTENT

"I am sorry please don't punish me

"I am sorry please don't punish me. I will clean up please."

"You think you cleaning this up will reduce the punishment, so pathetic you little bitch!"

"No, you're hurting me ple-"

All those memories.

All those memories are absolutely sickening.

Some may be depressed and cry after having to go through trauma or abuse but all I felt was anger.

I despised these reminders of the time I was helpless and weak, not able to defend myself or having the power to stand up for myself.

Feeling my body ache and head hurt I sat up not having the energy to open my eyes yet.

But yet my mind kept drifting back to that unwanted places I had tried to forget.

Shaking my head to leave everything stored back in the back of my head once again I finally managed to open my eyes, the pain still lingering on the back of my head.

What was happening, where was I? Was the first thing that came to my mind as I took in my surroundings.

Looking over the place my blurry imagine became clear and I was met with a sight of luxurious seats, tables, and a small bar filled with all sorts of liquor at the center of the golden-brown room.

At the end of the hall was a large golden door wide open with the initials TS. Looking over to my right I saw a small window only then realizing the view.

Blue almost pale white background with a single almost gone orange dot shining at the top surrounded by greyish fog.

I was in a fucking plane.

My body immediately froze when I felt a cold metal chain wrapped around me to secure me to my chair.

"What the hell? Where are we going?" I asked not knowing to whom I was speaking while shifting from one side to the other loosening the cold chains.

"Back to Italy." Picking up the deep voice, I turned in the direction the words had just come from seeing that familiar emerald green eyes and sharp jaw-lined face smirking.

Enzo.

How did I end up on this plane? I knew for a fact that I was out because I would never be willing to go anywhere with him!

Hell, I thought I would have to never see him. Taking some time to think, I tasted the same familiar thing in my mouth, things I-

"You fucking drugged me!" I blurred out shaking my body aggressively to get out of the seat. How was he able to? How was he able to come clos-