Chapter 23

...I would also like you to prepare yourselves again....

By the way, I don't know if you already know this already or not but, I'm CURRENTLY WRITING a CHIFUYU FF but I'm still stuck on chapter 1 you see. I'm already done with the prologue but I don't dare to publish it because I still don't know what the plot for that book is so 🤡🤡🤡 ...let's suffer together, yes? Thanks!

Chapter start

1st pov:

Two days later since Draken-kun got sent to the hospital. My grandparents left yesterday and since I don't have anything to do, I decided to go to our school and study. Hey, education's still important y'know.

As usual when I enter the gates of the school everyone around me stop and suddenly became quiet until I'm out of their sight. Why is everyone treat me like this? Muu~ I still wanna make friends y'know? (╯︵╰,)

Anyways, as I walk towards my classroom everyone automatically make a path for me to walk through until I got inside my classroom.

The noise inside suddenly halted as I step inside the room and they stared at my until I got on my chair. Then quiet murmurs were heard after a moment.

Homeroom soon started, then we got maths for the first period and english for second period to which I pay attention in the first half of the class and drifted to my thoughts for the rest of the period.

Finally my long awaited lunch break(☆_☆).

I head towards the roof top to eat my lunch and probably chat with Emma-chan on the phone as well.

As I was eating my lunch, I suddenly got a call from Mikey.

["Moshi moshi, y/n-chin~" ]

"Hey, Mikey. Why'd you call?"

["I was wondering where you are."]

"I'm at school. Why are you looking for me?"

["Nothing much. Just wanna see you, y/n-chin."]

"Hm? Did something happen to Draken-kun?"

["No, no, everything's fine. Just wanna share my dorayakis with you but since you're at school then, I'll eat them myself."]

"Dorayaki? Mikey! Save me some will you?"

["Hmm...nah~, go buy it yourself. Hmmph! Bye-bye."]

"Hey. Wai-" *tooot* *tooot* *tooot*

And he hung up on me. Whyyyyy??? Now I'm craving for some dorayaki, too. Oh wait...does the cafeteria have those?

I immediately gathered my things and run down going straight towards the cafeteria only to find out that there was none left. Hhhhh pain. Pure P A I N.

I walk back to my room with a heavy heart as the students make a straight path for me to walk through.

I sat on my chair I didn't really have the motivation to listen to the rest of the classes anymore as I brood over the fact the I couldn't eat dorayaki during lunch. D*mn you Mikey. You better treat me to some cake or ice cream for me to forgive you. Hmmph!

Hours later, class hours has ended and it was now time for club activities. I didn't really have the energy to attend my club so I just decided to leave the school early.