I Do Remember The Date!

Kabeer's POV

I looked at my watch to see the time. It was eight already but I was busy so I told Danish to inform Baani to go with Natasha.

At eight thirty I too left for home but as soon as I went home I didn't find her.

"Baani!! Baani!!!" I called but no voice came.

"Danish. Call Natasha" I ordered while calling Baani.

The number you're trying to call is out of network coverage area!!!

What the hell!!

"Sir. Natasha's phone is not reachable" Danish informed and I stomped my foot.

It was raining heavily outside and her phone isn't working.

Why is she even having a phone!!!

"Keep trying Natasha and if Baani comes home inform me!! Anyhow" I told

"But sir how can I leave you alone in such conditions" He said

"Here okay" I commanded and he nodded .

I took my car keys and drove towards office road when I saw a car standing at the another side of the road and it didn't take me minutes to recognize the woman standing there talking to a man.

I can recognize this woman even in complete dark.

Why??

I don't know!!

I went near her when I saw her opening that man's car door and was about to sit when I ran and pulled her towards me.

"Ah! Ouch" She whimpered as her hands went to the my shoulders and I looked at her angrily.

What the hell was she doing!!

Taking lift from someone at such a time when anyone can tell what a creep he is!!

"Kabeer Mittal! " The man mumbled and I glared him while he normalized himself  and looked Baani from top to bottom again.

Why he wants to call his death right now!

"It's good you're a big man but you're married now I guess. Stop pulling any random girl like that" He said looking at Baani and was going to grab her wrist when I came in front and looked angrily at Baani first.

She's an idiot.

Complete idiot!!

I looked at her and she was drenched in water completely.  Her hairs were sticking to her face,blazer was totally draining and water was dripping down her bare legs due to the pencil skirt.

I clenched my wrist to control my anger but I know I can blast anytime!!!!

"Stop saying something which you yourself can't obey!! And look at her carefully who she's." I said slowly but dead serious.

The man opened his phone's flashlight shoving it on Baani and gasped.

"Ba.. Baani Bajaj" He stammered when I roared.

"Mrs. Baani Kabeer Mittal. My Wife whom you were trying to touch right now you bastard" I yelled and he gulped

"I.. I was giving her lift" He stammered

"Giving lift!!! This is your way of giving lift to a woman at this time of night when first thing you should do is try calling her home or atleast at police station so that she can help herself." I shouted