Chapter 14

Alexander's POV:

Next day I went to the warehouse to start the interrogation. Jacob was already waiting for me near the cell where that Russian is kept.
As we bot went into the cell, I see a man sitting on the chair with his hands and legs tied to the chair. He gulped in fear when he saw me entering the room. I internally smirked. He was already bruised up. "I see you started fun without me," I said as I rounded up to him. "Whats your name?" I asked. "A-Andrei." "So what do you think which weapon should use on you first?" I asked him as I motioned one of my men to bring the tools. "S-si-sir pl-ease forgive m-me," The man pleaded. "No no no this isnt the answer of my question. I asked which tool. Alright if you dont want to choose then I will."

I turned around and pick up my favorite knife. I went over to him and started slicing is arms. His screaming was like music to my ears. I took a step back and glanced at my art work. "Why were you in my club?" I asked him. "I-I w-wont tell you any-anything" he answered me trying to be confident but his eyes gave away that he was scared. "Again you answered wrong. I will ask you once again and if you dont answer my question you will be facing your death sooner than you anticipated. Understood?" I asked in a very low but threatening voice.

He gulped in fear and nodded vigorously. I twirled the knife in my hand and went near him, "Why were you in my club?" "W-we we-were or-ordered to at-attack the cl-club and st-steal the cocaine" he answered and I shot him in between his eyes and told my men to clean the mess. "I want all the information on these Russians. Every base, every warehouse, their shipments, everything. And do it fast. Russians are so going down. I ordered Jacob. On it boss" He replied and left. I went into my office and started working.

The rest of the week was pretty uneventful. It was Saturday and I had to go home for dinner. I was working as usual when Nathan and Jacob came in the office and sat in front of me. I simply raised my eyebrow at their actions and waited for any one of them to talk. "You should take a break for some time. You work too much. Seeing you working like this make me barf", Nathan spoke. Jacob just snickered besides him. I gave him the look and he sobered up. "Not everyone is like your lazy ass Nathan. Now speak why both of you are here" I said. "We have to go and check the shipment of weapons that was supposed to be coming today" Jacob said. "Okay we will leave at 4. It is supposed to arrive around 5". Jacob nodded at my reply. I waited for them to go out but they didnt move. I was getting annoyed by seconds. "What?" I snapped. "Nothing" Nate replied. "If you don't want anything move your asses out of my office or I will personally kick you out" I snapped. "You don't spend enough time with us big brother" Nate whined. "I spend enough time with you idiota. Now go and let me work" I told him. "We are leaving no need to get your panties twisted" Nathan mumbled and I threw him the nearest thing which was pen stand but that moron was already out laughing his ass. "I am also leaving. I have some work at warehouse" I nodded at Jacob and he left.

Around 5 three of us reached docks and checked the shipment personally. Once we were satisfied we made our way towards the mansion. It is weekend and today we have family dinner. Ma will kill us if we are late to this dinner.

Question of the Day:

What is the one place you want visit so bad?

Italy

Please vote and comment!

Enjoy!