IX - Waves.

"We have art in order not to die from the truth."

There is a swelling stormAnd I'm caught up in the middle of it allAnd it takes controlOf the person that I thought I wasThe boy I used to know  - Dean Lewis

And I'm caught up in the middle of it all
And it takes control
Of the person that I thought I was
The boy I used to know 
- Dean Lewis.

PRINCE PARK JIMIN has been spotted with a woman, whom many suspect is his special lady friend, if you get our drift. The woman is a world renowned wedding planner. Until now, we aren't sure whether this meeting is business related or more personal, but going off of their intimate conversations caught by paparazzi, it seems to be the latter.

In the twenty-four years we've been graced with his presence, we have never seen the prince with a woman at a public event. Young Sykarians express their wonder and surprise through the number 1 trending hashtag, #princewithagirl. 

Stay tuned to the Sykarian Times for more updates on

"Son, you know I don't usually read tabloids, but...What's going on?" King Changmin set his jewel-studded crown down on the table, worriedly questioning his son.

"Nothing, dad. I'm doing fine. Besides, you know the tabloids. Always looking for something to print," Jimin waved his hand nonchalantly, dismissing the matter. He knew what his father was talking about. Last night, he'd managed to break down in Ambrosia's arms, in plain view of the public, in a Crecida hotel balcony. This lead to a tsunami of articles about him and his "secret lover."

"I know it's Miss Kang. I trust you won't make a mess, for your brother's coronation is in December," the monarch warned, standing up to leave. He clutched his crown under his arm, turned around, and left.

Jimin put his head in his hands, begging for his pillow so he could scream into it. He needed to escape. Shooting Jeongguk a quick message informing him about his plan, he stormed out of his father's private chamber.

Barging out the building, he got in his car and whisked off. Solace, that's what he needed.