Chapter Twenty-Two

Alianna's POV

"Nathan.... no you've gotta go to work" I said stooping so I could get free from between his hold on the wall, "come on baby just one more" he says pouting walking toward me. He placed his hands on my hips and connected our lips a minute passed and he was biting at my lip asking for entrance which I denied.

We parted and he sighed looking at me "fine I'm leaving" he said letting go off me he was about to walk away and I stood looking at him before he turned and quickly peck my lips and runs off to the front door "I'll see you later!" he yells happily and was out the door in a second.

I let out a sigh and walked back to the kitchen to see Zaiden laughing along with Garcia and I smiled at them. "moma pway wif me " he says happily reaching his tiny hands out for me so I picked him up and went up stairs to his play room.

We were there for a while with Zaiden playing with his toy train and me smiling at him before my phone rings. I pulled it from my pocket to see it was Nathan so I slide the screen and answered "hello beautiful " he says raspily "you know you left like an hour ago right?" I asked him "I know that love, but can't I miss you?" he says asking me a question in return making me go red "okay then, we've talked you can go now" I told him jokenly " don't you miss me?" he asks and by now I could be mistaken for a very ripe tomato.

"I do" I told him shyly "of course you do darling" he says and I went redder if that's even possible at this moment "well I do have a reason for calling, we're going out tonight I'm taking you to a restaurant...on a date" he told me cheerfully "alright, I'll see you then" I told him happily before we wished each other goodbyes and ending the call.

I tured back to Zaiden to see him laying flat on the ground knocked out cold which made me smile at him. I walk to him and carefully picked him up into my arms and walked to my room I lay him down and got in beside him. I called Alex and we were going for what seems like days before we ended the call. Zaiden cuddled in as I comforted him with a kiss on his head and in less than a minute I gave into the darkness.

**********

I was slowly waking up opening my eyes in blinks when I finally got my vision unblurred I saw Nathan was standing beside the bed staring at me, when I tell you I jumped from my place on the bed I jumped. My heart was going 50 miles per hour and Nathan was dying from laughter,"Nathan... You can't do that all the time" I told him laying my hand over my heart.

"I a-apologize love" he says still laughing I walk around the other side to where he was "the next time you do that..." I said pointing a finger at him "what will happen?" he ask with that darn sexy ass smirk on his perfectly shaped face "you will not do that again" I told him firmly and he smiled at me "I didn't make that promise love, by the way it's almost 7 we have reservations at 8 so..." he says putting his hands on my hips "Zaiden wants you to tuck him in then you can go get ready I'll be down stairs " he says kissing me before leaving.

I walked out and got to Zaiden's room he was already laying down with his teddy bear in hand so I picked him up and sat him on my lap once I got to the rocking chair. I was humming to him rocking him back and forth before he let's out a heavy sigh and I look down at him with a smile.

I was so happy.... me being here made me feel so wanted, so accepted and I don't feel judged for wanting to be my own person I feel... complete. I have Zaiden which is the sweetest kid in the whole world, and I love him so much there's a maximum to nothing that I wouldn't do for this little guy. And then there was Nathan, he's the most annoying person ever but what would I do if I should ever loose him, die maybe that's a bit dramatic but you get the point. I've gotten so attached to him lately and really I'm in love with him but what if he doesn't love me, oh god Alianna stop over thinking.... I snapped out of my daze and stood from the chair and got Zaiden in bed and lay the covers over him, I gave him a quick kiss on his head and walked to the door opening and closing it slowly.