.12

"Hey Alexa, change the lights to purple." Kenma said, and on cue, the light turned to purple.

"Oo, fancy." I look up at the light then at Kenma, "Alexa change the lights to red."

The lights change to red and Kenma looks over at me. We stared at each other for a bit, then I did the fuck boy face.

"What's up shawty bae. Tryna be my sneaky link?" I say still doing the fuck boy face, agressivly rubbing my chin.

"Oh my god Y/n.. why?" He said rolling his eyes and looking back the tv.

"C'mon! It was funny, you know it was."

"It wasn't that funny."

"One day you'll learn to have a good sense of humor." I say, leaning over and patting his head, "Woah.. your hair is so soft.. can I play with it?"

"Um.. uh- yeah sure." He said, he sounded kinda nervous.

I got up and say behind him on the bed. He was sitting in between my legs on the floor. I grab some of the hair out of his face and started to mess with it, letting it fall between my fingers. His hair was soft and silky.

I watched him play the game as I ran my fingers through his hair. We both calmly sat in silence, the only sound was the clicking from the controller.

I ran my fingers over his scalp, scratching his head, he leaned back into my touch. He laid the controller on his lap and closed his eyes.

"Does it feel good?" I asked, continuing to scratch his head.

"Mm, yes.." he said leaning his head back onto my lap. I stopped scratching his head and just laid my hands lightly on the sides of his face.

I was looking down at him, admiring his face, then he lightly opened his eyes and looked back at me. We sat there and just stared at each other, while I was lightly caressing the sides of his face.

"You're pretty Kenma." I say softly, lightly rubbing his cheek.

"You're prettier.." He quietly says back, reaching his arm up and holding my face in his hand.

I started to slowly lean down, his hand guiding me. Our faces where within inches of each other's, until a loud noise started us both.

Me leaning back up quickly and him sitting up quickly as well.

"KENMA! WE'RE HOME!!" The voice yelled.

"Uh-um, Alexa change the lights to purple." He said, and the lights changed from red to purple.

I quickly got out from behind him and sat next to him like I was earlier.

"Kenma!- oh, hello!" Someone said as the door opened.

"Hey mom. Oh mom, this is Y/n." He said, looking at her then at me.

"It's nice to meet you Y/n!" She said with a bright smile.

"It's nice to meet you too Mrs. Kozume!" I say back with a smile.

"Well I just came to tell you Kenma, there is leftovers in the fridge if you get hungry, and me and your dad are tired so we are going to bed." She said.

"Ok, thank mom. Goodnight." He said back.

"Night! Love you!" She said as the door closed.

We both sat there as we hear the foot steps get quieter. Once the foot steps were silent Kenma looked over to me.

"Um, hey Y/n..?" He said.

"Yeah..?"

"Can you, uh- play with my hair again?"

"Yeah, of course." I say with a smile.

I get back up and sit behind him again. I start to run my hands through his hair. I watch him as he closes Minecraft and opens genshin impact.

We sat there for a little while as he played genshin and I played with with his hair. After a bit I just rested my hands on his head.

As we were sitting there my phone started to ring. I picked it up and answered.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey honey, it's time to come home." I hear my Dad say.

"Oh, ok, well see you when I get home." I say back.

"Ok, see you soon. Be careful, love you."

"Love you too, bye."

"Bye." He said and hung up.

I softly sighed.

"Gotta go home?" Kenma asked leaning back and looking up.

"Yeah.." I say looking down and place my hand some the sides of his face.

"Damn.. I had fun though." He said, smiling.

"Me too." I smiled back, "Well c'mon, I gotta go before my dad kills me."

"Haha, ok." He said leaning up, off my lap.

I got up and grabbed my bag and phone. I stood by the bedroom door as Kenma got up and leaded me out and to the front door.

"I had a fun time today, even if we only played game and stayed at my house." Kenma said as he opened the door and we stepped on the front step.

"Me too, I don't like going out too much anyways. It was nice watching you play games though." I say, walking down the steps, "But anyways, I'll talk to you later Kenma. Bye!" I wave and start to walk down the driveway.

"Bye, talk later.." he said standing there, "Actually! Y/n, wait up!"

"Hmm?" I stop and turn around to see Kenma coming up to me, "what's up?" I say as he stops in front of me.

"Um- Well I just wanted to-" He leaned in and quickly kissed my cheek, "Thanks again for today, I had fun. Night Y/n!" He said as he jogged back up to his door and went inside.

I stood there in a bit of shock, but then I turned around and stared my way home, with a silly little smile on my face.

--------

AAAHHH
im apparently in a writing mood
But I thought this was really cute :3
9

.3k reads?? I love y'all 💕❤️

Also I feel like I'm moving this really fast

Also I feel like I'm moving this really fast..?

But like I didn't want to make it like, "chapter 99, first kiss" but I also didn't want it to "chapter 4, married," you know?

I try ;-;

N e ways see y'all laterz, I'll be grinding genshin 😙✌️