51 - leaving

A/N: I graduate college tomorrow!

Penny POV

Mommy left a little bit ago to teach one of her classes, but she left me her phone to play on for when I got done with my homework. I was feeling a little bigger after the conversation with mommy, but I still small.

Her phone started ringing as I was working on my homework for mommy's class, but I didn't hesitate to answer it thinking it may have been mama or momma.

"Hello?" I asked as I answered the phone.

"Hey Beth, it's Sebastian. Just wanted to let you know that the travel plans for this weekend are good to go." This apparent Sebastian told me. It immediately pulled me out of my headspace.

"Oh okay, great thanks." I said dismissively before we hung up the phone.

Maybe about 10 minutes later mom came back in the room and I was still holding the phone. She walked past me and kissed the top of my head baby.

"Did you get your work done so you could play on my phone?" Mom asked as she went to sit at her desk. I turned in my chair to look at her.

"You said you would never leave me." I whispered and she furrowed her brows.

"Sorry baby, what did you say?" Mom asked clear that she didn't hear me.

"You said you would never leave me." I repeated a little louder. Her eyebrows rose in confusion.

"And that is true baby. I'm not leaving you." Mom told me. "Baby, where is this coming from? I thought we were past this?" She asked me and I shook my head.

"Sebastian called, he said your travel plans were good to go." I stated and realization struck her face.

"Baby-" mom started but I interrupted her.

"It's funny that you all preach to me communication, but here you are leaving and I didn't even know. I don't know where you're going, when you leave, when you get back, who is all going. I know nothing." I said and I could feel myself getting upset.

Mom quickly rushed over to me and pulled me into her arms. She smoothed my hair back as I felt a few tears escape my eyes.

"Sweetheart, Sebastian is your Ma's brother in-law." Mom stated as she started to pull my face from her chest.

"You ma's sister, Natalia and her husband Sebastian are coming to town this weekend. We thought it was time for you to meet some of our family. And, we are hoping that if you like them, that maybe you can hangout with them so your moms and I can go on a date." Mom explained.

I pulled away completely. "Mom I'm sorry. I didn't know, I just assumed the worst. Gah I'm such a bitch." I said putting my head in my hands.

Mom tsked me. "No no, none of that. And no swearing young lady. You are not a bitch. Never. You have anxiety baby, and we need to learn to be completely open with you. We didn't know if they were for sure coming this weekend and didn't want to worry you. That obviously backfired. I'm sorry baby girl. We should have told you, we will do better." Mom said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"I'm sorry too mom. I have a lot to change and get used to in my life." I said still ashamed of myself.

Mom gave me a big hug. "We are learning together baby. Like I said, you have anxiety and we need to be more aware of that baby girl. Now are you ready to go home? It's already the end of the day." Mom told me and my eyes widened.

"Yeah, but I did like no homework." I told her and she sort of chuckled.

"It's okay little one, it has been kind of a weird day huh?" Mom asked as she helped me back into my wheel chair and I just nodded with a small giggle.

That teacher wasn't here today, which I found a little odd, but I shook it off. At least she wasn't here to bother us. Mom got us out into the car and helped me into it, going as far as buckling me in.

She broke the wheelchair down and put it in the trunk before coming to the drivers seat. "You know mom, just my leg is broken. I can still do a lot of the stuff you are doing for me." I said with a little grin and mom shook her head.

"You're my baby, so I'm doing it for you." Mom said with a smirk causing me to shake my head laughing.

"I'm also momma and mama's baby." I pointed out to her and she shrugged causing me to crack up laughing.

It got quiet for a second, so I decided to bring up something that had been bothering me. "Mom?" I questioned and she hummed to acknowledge me.

"Are ma's sister and brother in-law nice?" I questioned and mom shot me a quick smile before paying attention to the road again.

"They are very nice. Her sister Natalia used to be a singer I think and Natalia's husband currently works for the FBI in their Behavioral Analysis Unit. They have learned a lot about you and are so excited to meet you. I know you are nervous, but try not to worry too much baby." Mom told me and I gave her a gentle nod.

We made it home in no time and mom carried me into the house. She went to set me down on the couch but I whined a little. "Mom can we have cuddles?" I asked softly and she looked down at me with a smile.

"Of course baby." She then moved us over to our recliner where she sat down and laid my body on top of hers.

I stayed cuddled against her as she ran her fingers through my hair. "Mom, I want to slip again, but it's kind of difficult." I told her honestly and she gave me a sad smile.

"Do you want to try skin-to-skin?" She asked and I nodded. She helped me take off my shirt and she took off her shirt as well.

I quickly cuddled back into her and she held me tightly, but I still felt a barrier.

"Still can't slip, huh?" Mom asked and I shook my head.

"Would it be weird if I nursed even though I'm big right now? I know that's the number one thing that will always make me feel little." I told her as I blushed slightly from embarrassment.

Mom smiled gently at me and shook her head. "It's not weird. You're my baby and you are wanting to slip. Do what you need sweetie." Mom told me and I nodded my head.

I scooted down a little so I could reach better before taking one of her nipples in my mouth. I gently suckled as it felt like a brick wall was falling in my mind. I nursed a little while longer before falling off her boob.

Mommy wiped some of the milk from my mouth as I cuddled closer and closed my eyes. "T'ank ou mommy." I mumbled out causing mommy to chuckle.

"Is my little baby back?" She asked as she tickled my sides causing me to go into a giggle fit.

Letting up, I was able to talk. "Es mommy, I yittle agains." I said with a slight yawn.

Mommy kissed the top of my head, "Get some rest sweetie. I'll wake you in a few." I nodded mindlessly as I snuggled in between her boobs.