스물둘

✨

Seungmin was laying in his
bed with his baby in his arms,
he had woken just fifteen minutes ago when his daughter had started to become fussy.

She was hungry which was totally alright at 8am in the morning and the puppy boy had happily picked her up to cuddle her close, a loving kiss landing on her head as she whined softly.

And now they were resting together,
little Hae drinking happily while Seungmin watched his little girl with soft eyes.

His hand was running over her head,
his fingers caressing the tiny fluffy ears.

Hae was so cute, a small chubby bean with her golden tiny ears and tail,
big brown eyes, cute button nose and soft cheekies.

Her papa was already so whipped for the little pup and so was Hyunjin.

A soft knock on the door made him hum, his gaze not leaving his daughter who was still drinking peacefully as she looked up at her papa with big sparkling eyes.

"Good morning puppies~"

Hyunjin whispered as he entered,
a tray with a cup of tea and some pancakes with fruits on it.

He walked around the bed and sat down on the free side, carefully placing down the tray on the mattress.

Hae was still drinking quietly but Seungmin knew she'd be full soon,
she was already not as eager anymore as earlier.

The blonde was watching the two puppies in front of him with sparkling eyes, it was such a cute intimate moment and the boy felt proud to be able to witness it.

Seungmin looked up and gave Hyunjin a soft smile before lifting his little girl up to burp her since she was finished.

Knowing what the puppy boy's plan was, the older reached out and gave the other the burp cloth.

Little Hae let herself get rocked on her papa's shoulder before burping in tiny and puking a bit of the milk she had just gotten in her tummy.

Seungmin just chuckled and wiped the puke away from her chin before putting the cloth away and laying
Hae beside him on the mattress,
pressing a kiss on her head.

"Minnie?"

"Hm?"

"Can I hold her?"

Hyunjin asked shyly as he looked at the younger with big sparkling eyes.

"Sure if you give me my breakfast first"

the younger chuckled,
making the blonde smile and nod happily before giving the puppy boy the tray.

Giving Seungmin breakfast,
the older picked Hae up carefully,
a bright smile blooming on his face as he rocked her in his arms.

"Hey little pup"

he cooed and booped her nose with his, a quiet giggle escaping him as she grunted softly.

"You're really so cute, hm?
Just like your papa."

And while Hae just stared at Hyunjin with her big sparkling puppy eyes,
Seungmin blushed cutely beside him at the sudden compliment.

But the older was too engrossed in giving the little bean in his arms all the love and attention to notice the puppy boy's embarrassment.

Hae was really adorable,
Hyunjin was so whipped for the little girl and he was very happy Seungmin trusted him enough to let him hold the small baby.

Because he knew that this was not a guaranteed thing, Seungmin was really protective of his daughter.

I honestly don't have much motivation for this story lately, I do love the lil pup and I also have some plans for minsung I still want to write but

I don't know..