part 9

"Okay before I get near HYBE to blame myself let me call Lily first." She said and took out her phone.

"Lily, Lily, Lily, Lily, Lily, Li-" – "Hello?" Y/n got cut off by Lily who finally answered. "OH MY GOD," she screamed and got weird looks from strangers. "You answered. Where are you?" – "Oh y/n! How are you?" Lily said what made y/n sigh. "Wrong answer. You should tell me where you are. I was trying to go to the company earlier but the security didn't let me in and wouldn't believe me that I know you." Y/n said and walked along.
"Ohhhh. I'm so sorry I didn't pick you up earlier. We were looking through the schedules so we can make an appointment with you." – "And? Wait- don't talk. Tell me where you are and we just talk face to face. Send me the location.", She said and hung up.

Lily send her the location and after packing things for the taxi ride she finally got to Lily.

"Hey." Y/n arrived at the house and was taking off her shoes. "Heyy! Come in, there are slippers, and if you go right there is the bathroom." Lily said while working in the kitchen.

"Is this your house?" – "Oh yeah. Small but I can live with it." Lily answered and giggled. "I made something little for you. Come let's sit down and talk." She said and showed y/n her living room. "WOAH that's what you call small? Unnie that's so big and oh my goodness!" Y/n was amazed by the look of her living room.

(A/n something similar to that)

They were eating dessert cups and talking about today

"Oh by the way. What's with the meeting? Like why am I here?" Y/n asked and helped Lily to clean. "Oh right yeah. You know how I told you about you can leave after we have decided what to do next with you?" – "Oh yeah." – "So, the meeting is in 2 days. So the 13th May at- wait lemme check." Lily said and looked at her laptop. "The meeting is at 1noon I'll just pick you up from the hotel and we can walk to the company so they know you belong to me." She said while y/n was nodding and listening carefully.
"Okay! That sounds good! Thank you."

They were talking till midnight, laughing and gossiping about kdramas, actors, and Idols.

"What time is it?" Y/n just came out of the bathroom. "It'sssss" Lily looked at her phone clock. "2:56 am," she said and continued watching the show they started together. "Wait what? 3 am? 3 am?" Y/n asked shocked. "Yeah, why are you asking? WAIT 3 AM?!" she looked at her phone again. "HOW DID TIME GO BY THAT FAST?" Both looked at each other with eyes opened widely at each other. After a few seconds, they got themselves together. "So you want to spend the night here or should I drive you? I mean I have a little guest room, I can give to you?" Lily asked y/n and drank her tea. "I don't know. I'm fine with both so if you want me to stay here I could but If you want to be alone I could go." She answered and shrugged her shoulders. They looked at each other and thought minutes long. "Just stay here for god sake. You're making me uncomfortable and making me look like a stranger if you do that. Don't do that ever again." Lily said and threw a pillow at her. "AYE DON'T MAKE ME THROW IT BACK," Y/n said and got up.

~~~

"Unnie, did you watch True Beauty already?" - "Suddenly you're asking me?" - "Yeah I'm not tired." They were getting ready to go to bed. "No, I didn't. I couldn't because everything was so stressful Enhypens debut and then all the meetings. New year. Just everything." Lily answered and sat down. "Let's watch it now. I mean if you aren't tired." Y/n said and looked hopeful to Lily. She was thinking long "Yeah I'm not tired go to the living room. I'll make us coffee and popcorn." - "YEY!" Y/n screamed like a child and was jumping up and down what made Lily laugh.

" - "YEY!" Y/n screamed like a child and was jumping up and down what made Lily laugh

(A/n I don't know what this chapter is but uhm yeah. :))