Chapter 54

Nevertheless, Norton Ferrano said with great politeness whether he thought he should even convey congratulations to Hillise.

Among the 52 families, most of the top families belonged to the conservatives, and Ferrano was a bone marrow seed.

That is to say, they were almost sacred and served to those who inherited the blood of ancient times.

Norton used to be polite and courteous even to Hillise, who was insignificant before her awakening.

It was only because she had the blood of Inoaden.

Hillise lowered the teacup, looking at the blunt man with his head bowed in front of her.

"If the purpose of coming to Inoaden is to meet the chief, the butler guided you properly."

Then Norton's thick eyebrows wiggled at the moment.

Soon he raised his head and looked at Hillise with suspicious eyes.

"You must have come to see me because I didn't attend today's regular meeting."

"Whatㆍㆍㆍ."

Suspicion arose in the eyes I met.

Hillise scribbled on a new piece of paper on the table, whether relatives who were still uncomfortable sitting on their seat saw her or not.

Then, after Hillise's words, the room quickly spread blue.

"Norton Ferrano. I will appoint you as my temporary representative from today."

A piece of paper with the same content as what was said now, she signed it with her abilities.

Passs!

A golden pattern appeared on the back of Hillise hand and neck, which were revealed outside her clothes.

Norton Ferrano's eyes were wide open.

Although the process and procedures were minimized, it was definitely a formal power of attorney with the signature.

Seeing it, her relatives were astonished.

Norton Ferrano, who was just as shocked as they were, seemed to grasp the situation in no time.

In an instant, he cleared up his face and knelt in front of Hillise more politely.

"Norton Ferrano meets the new King of Spring."

The titles and greetings were quite unfamiliar to me, as if they were very conservative.

It seemed like he was okay, but Hillise felt a little burdensome.

However, she wasn't in the right place to point out such a thing, so she just continued.

"I have something to do, so I won't be attending regular meetings for a while. So from now on, you should lead the meeting instead of me."

Then, a bit of embarrassment arose in Norton Ferrano's face, whether he had finally recalled what Hillise had said.

"How could I have such a heavy responsibilityㆍㆍㆍ."

"I don't think there's anyone more suitable than you."

Then Norton looked at her with an indescribable look.

"Hillise, what are you doing right now!"

"How could you leave such an important seat to someone from another familyㆍㆍㆍ!"

The relatives, who were watching the scene with their eyes wide open, shuddered and shouted.

"How can I do that?"