59.

Don't hate me y'all please.
Queen Anya in the mm 😇
Excuse any errors. ❤️
———-
4 days later.

                                    Anya

                                    Anya.

My heart ached so bad still. I wasn't eating much and I didn't sleep much, little bean was with her God parents for the a few days  because I just wanted to be alone for a little bit. I missed my baby girl and planned on picking her up tomorrow.

"Anya?...A-are you still sad? Can we play Fortnite now?"

Pulling the blanket over my shoulder I sighed. "No Zane..I don't wanna play."

I could hear his footsteps getting close so I closed my eyes.

"You've been sleepy all day. I want to play the game-"

"Go play by yourself.."

His face softened as he swallowed down, I know it was crushing him that I didn't wanna do anything, I hoped that I felt better later.

"I'm just gonna come lay in here so you won't be sad Anya ok? I don't like when you're sad."

"I know Zane I'm sorry."

"It's ok, you're still pretty."

I couldn't help but smile, he was so sweet and I was just trying to bury my feelings until someone else fronted because explaining it to Zane would be too difficult. He wouldn't understand and be confused.

I turned my head to see him asleep, it was the cutest thing, his forehead creased with wrinkles before he smiled a little as if he was dreaming or something peaceful.

I wish my mind was at peace.

Getting up from the bed I went to the kitchen to cook something for us to eat. Little beans birthday was coming up in a few more weeks and I needed to figure out what the plan would be. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do a princess party or a kiddie carnival themed party I'd bring it up to Milo later of course because he also had his own ideas for the party.

"Baby, you're up." Milo said wrapping his arms around me. He gave me a long hug, it felt good to be in his arms.

"Yeah, Zane wanted me to play the game with him but he fell asleep and I was hungry."

He smiled a little "Oh well, I'm glad you're up. After you eat get dressed I wanna take you out.."

I got out of his hold and gave him a look. "Where?"

"A picnic baby and I brought some paint supplies so we could maybe paint when we go out there.. If you wanna go."

"Really?!" I smiled, although I was still sad, it was sweet that each personality Milo had, always tried to make me feel better in their own way.