Chapter 3: Big Family

The battle with the Direwolves had ended instantly. The battle went perfectly well and identical to the first one I had. A lot of Direwolves died , I showed them a grain of my power but the leader insisted on fighting and died on the spot, Ranga and the Remaining Direwolves swore their loyalty to me and we became a large family.

"Thank you very much for your help Great Rimuru we swore our loyalty to you and you only"

"Great, then call everybody and assembled every Goblin and Direwolves outside I have an Important announcement" I said and the Elder  called everybody as I said

5 Minutes later I go outside to see the assemble I ordered the elder and miraculously they are all paying attention to me compared last time.

"Ehem , ehem" As I said that Everyone attention grew stronger towards me

"As you can see we are now a big family. so to avoid conflict among ourselves we need a set of rules"

"Rules" The goblins and direwolves tilted their heads as they ask that

"I have 3 rules. First no attacking humans if they are not doing anything to you"

I have to change that one so that shion and others won't die

"Why?" A goblin asked but the elder seems not to be satisfied with the behavior of the goblin "hey!?"

"No it's okay it was because I liked humans" I jokingly said

"I understand because Great Rimuru likes humans"

"Listen, humans live in large groups that's why I want you to respect them if they did nothing wrong if you messed with them they could attack us with a large human army it would be bad and befriending them is more beneficial for us than making an enemy of them"

"I understand as expected of Great rimuru"

"well If you asked me if they attacked why not just eradicate them?" Veldora said with a face that seemed to talk like it was a normal thing , well I ignored him and turn my attention again to the goblins"

"Second no fighting amongst ourselves"

"Third No belittling other races"

I thought that it was a grand speech just like last time but right now the goblins are just serious and they are just listening attentively as expected of my citizens

"Great rimuru?" 

"uhh? What's up?"

"Is that all?" The elder said

"Yeah"

"Ehem ehem, Listen I have another thing that Im gonna say as you can see you guys lacked the power to protect yourselves that's why you will be living by pair 1 goblin and 1 direwolf and Im gonna name all of you"

"Ehh? all of us??"

"Excuse me Great rimuru we know you are strong now but naming all of us"

"It's fine it's fine nothings gonna go wrong trust me"

As I said that I named all of the goblins or rather Ciel automatically named all of the goblins based on what I named them on the other world. I Did not undergo sleep mode maybe because this time I have Infinite amount of magicules to name them