Chapter 27: The return of bonding time

1st person POV:
I open my eyes... It's morning already huh? If I remember right, yesterday we entered Chiaki's cottage to discuss about the future murders... And at the end, I ended up sleeping on the floor cause this is Chiaki's cottage.

I wake up to just see that Monomi somehow is lying on me...

"Get off me!!" I throw Monomi to the air

"Ouch!! What is that Onigawara-kun??"

"How the hell are you sleeping on me? Also you need sleep??"

"Yesterday after that I tried to contact the outside but it's no valid."

"...Of course you are no longer in the teacher position, Monokuma is..."

"...But I still feel powerless, yesterday dicussion you and Nanami-chan just did all of the job while I couldn't think of anything..."

"...You transfer to me the last bit of your remaining power is enough. With this it will be easier."

I open a screen in front of me... Hacking sure is hard...

"Are you sure you can use it?"

"I said it before, I'm the Ultimate Hacker, this is enough... Although I will need more time..."

"I see..."

"Oh right, I forgot you have your own job ya know?"

"Heh?? I have??"

"Destroy the Monobeast."

"How can I do that???"

She is right... How can she do that again? Let's remember it...

"Monomi let's go outside."

"Wait! Should we wait for Nanami-chan to wake up first?"

"Let's just leave her a piece of note, we go to the meeting place together is suspicious ya know?"

"You are right..."

.

"Uhm... Onigawara-kun... Why are we in the farm?"

"This will do... Catch!"

I just pick up a random stick and throw it to Monomi.

"Heh? A stick? What do you want..."

"I checked it before you lost the teacher position and the magical stick, you still have your magic so try to... destroy that cow over there."

"Hehh??? But that's..."

"Hurry up, who cares about a cow at this point."

"I see..."

Monomi grabs the stick and points to the cow... Nothing happened.

"Ehh?? Why??"

"...Oi, Monomi..."

"Yes..?"

"How can a creature's magic be downgraded this easily just because you don't have the magical stick??"

"Ehh??"

"...This can't be helped... Try to cast a magic around the cow this time."

"...Like this?"

Monomi throws small magic balls around the cow then... A tree rises up from the ground completely kill the cow.

...Why the hell the blood is red?

"I did it??"

"I guess that you can only do like this..."

"So I can beat the Monobeast??"