eleven.

Ja'Kai Kyce Collins(Kai)Chicago, Illinois 📍n/a

Ja'Kai Kyce Collins
(Kai)
Chicago, Illinois
📍n/a.

I drove down the street to where my house was & saw a black SUV parked infront. I didn't know who was in the truck or who it could've belonged to.

I was finna find out tho.

I pulled up to my drive way & saw my ma's car was missing, she called me about 20 mins ago letting me know she was home & some people were here for me, now she's gone.

I parked my car & got out quickly, clutching my pole on my side & walking up to the SUV.

It was tinted so I couldn't see inside but I'm sure they saw me.

I knocked on the back window & it rolled down, showing four niggas. Two upfront, two in the back.

As I studied them I realized I never seen any of them before, but one nigga stood out to me. They all had masks on but it's like I knew him, he stared at me as I stared back trying to figure out the connection.

Then it clicked, it was my nigga Polo.

"Polo?" I asked, scrunching up my face.

"Wassgood nigga?" he said back.

I froze, what the fuck was all I could think.

"What the fuck you doing cuh?"

He didn't say anything, he just looked away.

The driver side window rolled down, showing another nigga. He pointed for me to come to his door.

"What's going on mane?" I asked.

"It's gonna cost." the man said in a low tone.

I mugged him. "What the fuck you mean?"

"Kayvon, sound familiar?" he asked.

I sucked my teeth. "Man I knew that nigga was on some fuck shit, I tried to tell her ass bro."

"What the fuck this gotta do with me?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"She took one of ours so we take one of hers." he said, reaching for me.

I reached for my pole but before I could shoot, a nigga from the backseat got out & hit me upside my shit with an AK.

I fell out in the street, going in & out of consciousness. I try to get up again but was too dizzy. The nigga hit me again knocking me out entirely.

Last thing I heard was, "get him in the back." before I fell into a dark sleep.

——

"Man what the fuck?" I said to myself.

My head was throbbing & all I wanted to do was lay down.

I tried to reach for my head with my hand but I couldn't move them.

I was in a dark room, pitch black so I couldn't see shit.

I knew I was in a chair, my legs & hands tied.

I tried to shuffle in my chair but ended up falling over, causing a big thump when I hit the floor.

I heard footsteps coming towards me, then a door opened & two niggas walked in.

One of them flicked on the light, I was able to look around & I was in a very small brown room, it didn't have anything but a table, some water jugs & a white board with markings on it. As I looked closer I realized it had names on it, my name, Tonios, Lana's & Saiyan's.

I know Sai fucked up with that nigga & started some shit but I still wanted to protect her, call me dumb but she's really my world.

"You're finally up." one of them said.

I stayed quite & just watched them.

"In all honesty we came here to tear up your girl & her familys empire." he said, "to break it down, Kayvon is my bestfriend or was suppose to be & we sent him to be with Saiyan so she could trust him & lure her in, but the nigga wanted to fall in love & break up the plan so we had to do shit ourselves."

"What does that have to do with me?" I asked, mumbling.

"Speak up." he said with his hand cuffing his ear.

"What does that shit have to do with me?" I repeated.

He laughed, "Because your the closest to her, sure her cousin Lana is but we just shot her up & had to play it smart." he said emotionless.

I had a shiver down my spine, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was standing right infront of the mfs that hurt my brother & his girl. I couldn't do anything & that angered me.

"It's already a plan in motion, & I think this is gonna get Kayvon back in the game." he said smiling.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Call me C." he said.

"POLO!" he yelled.

Polo came walking into the room, I wasn't mad or hurt. Just disappointed, he was really my bro since pampers & he switched to do some foul shit? niggas ain't yo niggas fr.

"Yes boss?" he asked.

a weak ass nigga.

"Shoot him." C said, handing him a gun.

"H-Huh?" he stuttered.

"You heard me."

Polo hesitated, he took the gun & looked at me.

"I'm sorry." he mouthed.

I closed my eyes & prayed he would miss or something.

I love you ma, tonio, lana..

I love you Sai, I always will.

POW
POW

— $$ —

AHHHH THEY SHOT MY BABY, we goin hurt kayvon ass don't worry. 🙏🏽

Thank y'all so much for liking & stuff tho, keep doing it & COMMENT SOME MORE I WANNA SEE YALLS OPINIONS!

I love y'all! byeeee!