deep waters - MALIA TATE [A]

TITLE — DEEP WATERS

status: available
faceclaim: josh hutcherson*
oc: carter parrish
specie: kelpie
love interest: malia tate/hale
first appearance: teen wolf season 3B
last appearance: teen wolf season 6B

status: available faceclaim: josh hutcherson*oc: carter parrish specie: kelpielove interest: malia tate/hale first appearance: teen wolf season 3Blast appearance: teen wolf season 6B

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

WHEN CARTER WAS TEN, HE drowned. To say that everyone was well and truly freaked out when he suddenly lurched up from the almost closed body bag would be an understatement, because he swore he saw two women and a man faint from pure terror. No one knew what had happened, not even Carter, so they called it a miracle, a way of God reminding them of his omnipotence. But Carter didn't believe in God nor miracles, so the mystery constantly rattled and bounced around inside his head like a pinball machine and no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't win the prize and figure it all out.

Years later, when his brother returns from his time at war, he takes custody of Carter and together, they move to Beacon Hills, a place they both felt drawn to like moths to a flickering flame. With Jordan's experience, it didn't take him long to get a job as a Deputy at the local Sheriff's department that were incredibly grateful for the new hire considering how many of the officers had been killed over the past year. Carter was anxious at first when he moved into the town that was known for its serial killers and peculiar deaths, but his brother was there to reassure him that he would be all right, that if anything would happen, he would be there to protect him.

So, as Jordan started his job at the Sheriff's department, Carter began school and was relieved to find out he wasn't the only new kid which led him to meeting the one and only Kira Yukimura, a sweet and lovable girl with a heart of pure gold. His friendship with the history teacher's daughter resulted in him introducing himself to a unique group of teenagers who seemed to be connected to everything unexplainable in Beacon Hills and when they suddenly have a coyote problem on their hands, they somehow managed to drag Carter along to help.

With Carter's eyes suddenly opened to the supernatural, he must do the best he can to help the coyote whilst trying to figure out what he is along the way. Never would he have expected that Beacon Hills' problems were a result of the supernatural, nor would he have expected growing feelings for the were-coyote he saved. If this was all really happening, then he definitely was in deep waters.

If you don't particularly like this summary, feel free to edit it to fit your liking.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

epigraph:

"Be water. Flowing, flexible and soft. Subtly powerful and open. Wild and serene. Able to accept all changes, yet still led by the pull of steady times. It is enough."