Episode 16

Two days later.

Location: Stacker Office.

Stacker was looking at his digital screen, looking all the damage the Shatterdome and Jaegers receive from the battle that occurred two days. As in front of him were Jayton, Ivan and Shigaraki.

Stacker: The battle was......

Jayton: Sudden..... But in the end everything turn out to be good. With the help of Gojira and her Titans. We force Ghidorah to retrieve.

Ivan: Still. What happen two days ago was unexpected. We didn't think Ghidorah would attack the Shatterdome with her Kaijus. Gojira manage to hold them back just enough to get the power back on.

Shigaraki: We have to be more aware of any sudden attacks now. We were just lucky. The next time we won't be so lucky. Imaging what would had happen if we lost? The Shatterdome would have been destroy. We would all be dead and Ghidorah would have taken Noah with her.

Jayton: Which is why will have multiple Xillius ready at all time. Just in case something like this may ever come to happen. After what Noah told us. Ghidorah won't stop until she gets him..... But we are very grateful. For your help if it wasn't for your Reunion energy data core, we wouldn't be alive.

Ivan: We did what we had to do at the moment. But keep in mind. The Reunion energy data core was a prototype. We didn't even know if it would work. Lucky enough it did.

Stacker: Still. Were grateful for your help.

Shigaraki: By the way. Your gonna need a new energy data core.

Stacker: Why? We have yours.

Shigaraki: Like we said. Our Reunion energy data core was only a prototype. It doesn't have the same power level as a normal energy data core. Soon it well run out of power.

Stacker: How long do we have until it runs out of power?

Shigaraki: A month.

Jayton: Then well have another energy data core in two weeks.

Shigaraki: Asides from that. All the Jaegers Pilots did a great job. They killed the Kaijus and work perfectly in teams. And let's not forgot about Noah. He was able to Pilot Apex better then Talulah did.

Jayton: Indeed he did. The ferocity and fighting level. He was able to go against two Category five and one Category four Kaijus. He took no damage and handle them with little effort. But, he was slowly becoming feral. Mind if I ask why?

Ivan: Apex is a bio Jaeger. It's creation is not the same as the Xillius. Because of that we were only capable of only making one Apex.

Jayton: How were you able to even exactly created Apex?

Shigaraki: My apologies. But that's classified.

Jayton: Aren't we working together?

Shigaraki: We are working together. But you haven't truly join us. Until then, a lot of things are classify.

Jayton: Understandable.

Ivan: We have to ask. Why does Ghidorah want Noah so much?

Stacker: Noah told us she's trying to turn him into her knight. But theory we could say that she's trying to turn him into a Titan. Which were trying to figure how is even that possible. Not even we have that type of technology.

Jayton: Ghidorah is an alien from another planet that we don't know. Her technology is far advance from ours. She can created Kaijus after all.

Stacker: Were able to build Jaegers. But they take months to be build. And some even take longer.