Thirteen

Ava

His fingers picked up an inhuman pace, making my back arch from the mattress and I couldn't help but gasp as my climax was right around the corner. He held his hand on my stomach, trying to keep me still.

"Fuck, such a good girl. Are you gonna cum for me already, Kitten?"

I moaned at his words. His nickname for me always heated me up for some reason.

"Yes, please, let me cum."

An animalistic growl erupted from his chest, and I felt the familiar knot settling in my stomach.

"Come on then, cum on my fingers."

And finally, I did, the orgasm so intense that my head tilted back and I cried out in pleasure, feeling my eyes roll back. As my body came down from its high, he kissed my skin from the inside of my thighs to my neck. I was panting, feeling exhausted from the orgasm, but he had other plans.

"Are you going to be a good girl and take my cock like a good slut?"

I quickly felt myself getting wetter, just hearing his dark voice whisper the words in my ear. I nodded as he looked into my eyes, but he stopped the movement with a rough grip around my throat, and my throat made a small strangled noise. It only made me wetter, and he noticed.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. What have I said about using your fucking words, kitten. Do you want me to punish you, spank your ass until it's bleeding?"

His jaw was clenched and his deep voice was dripping with lust. I wanted him to punish me, but I'd rather feel him inside me.

"Yes, I'll be a good girl, daddy."

I immediately saw something flash across his eyes, and he smirked. He loved when I called him that, and to be honest I did too...

He chuckled and moved his hand to my jaw, tilting my head up to meet his eyes.

"You're going to look me into the eyes every second of me fucking you, or I will stop. Understood?"

I swallowed hard and my pussy clenched as I felt the tip of his cock slide against my folds.

"Yes, I understand." I answered breathily.

He hummed and his free hand went to take a grip of his cock, still holding eye contact. With a slow pace, he rubbed my clit with the tip, making me shiver. My pussy was dripping again, and at this point I would do anything to feel him inside me. He smirked at me, enjoying seeing me as a mess for him.

"So fucking beautiful, kitten." He whispered.

He lifted his hips, taking away the sensation and I furrowed my brows, but soon felt him smash into me, making my breathing hitch and my brows scrunch together. He grunted as he was fully inside me, every inch. He had been inside me before, but it was like he was stretching me out all over again.

He stayed still for a second and stared into my eyes.

I nodded, encouraging him to continue. He started moving with hard thrusts, making my body move deeper into the bed with every motion. It was painful, and he kissed my lips. The pain subsided and I started moaning, which he picked up and took it as his cue to go harder.

"Keep taking me like that, fuck you feel so good." He muttered against my lips.

"Harder, please." I moaned.

He took the opportunity and while watching my face as he fucked me he started going harder, and I moaned louder. His lips were parted, letting out grunts and small moans. I clenched around him, finding his sounds of pleasure extremely erotic. And he growled when I did.

"Fuck, don't do that. I can't control myself if you do that." He sounded as he was in pain, brows furrowed and his hand around my throat tightening.

He started pounding even harder and my eyes closed, my head tilting back. The feeling in my stomach returned.

"I'm gonna cum, James."

I met his eyes and heard him grunt. He smiled, before he pulled out of me entirely, denying me a release. A confused and irritated look coated my face. But before I could confront him he turned me over flat on my stomach in a quick move.

His breath was on my neck, and he moved my hair away, exposing my skin to him. His mouth moved to my ear.

"Arch your back."

I did as he said, lifting my ass higher up. His hands were kneading the skin in a hard manner, making me bite my lip to hold back a pained moan.

He was straddling me from behind, his knees on either side of my thighs and his hard cock on my ass.

I wasn't prepared when he slapped my right asscheek, and I yelped. Then he leaned forward, placing his hands beside my shoulders to hold up his body. His hard member pushed between my folds, and with one fast motion, he shoved his cock into me, a moan escaping my lips. He was the biggest I've ever felt.

He immediately started pounding into me, twirling my hair between his fingers before he pulled my head back. His head nestled in my neck, kissing and biting, making my pussy clench. He grunted and pounded harder, faster. I was whimpering and moaning, he was absolutely destroying me and I loved every second of it.

"Please, don't stop, daddy." I said in a desperate tone.

His grip in my hair tightened and he chuckled against my neck.

"Say my name."

He went deeper into my pussy, pounding me harder.

"James." I moaned his name.

He growled and started pounding me harder than I ever thought was possible. The bed was practically breaking at this point. Another hard slap on my ass.

"Louder." He growled.

"James, fuck." I screamed his name over and over as I felt my orgasm take over.

My pussy clenched around him, making him grunt and he cursed in my ear as he came inside me, his thrusts sloppier, but still aggressive.

We were both panting and sweating, his body collapsed on top of mine. His lips were still placing soft kisses on my neck.

"Don't think that I'm done with you yet, kitten. I'm fucking addicted to watching you cum for me. This was only a taste of what I plan to do to you tonight..."

-

don't forget to vote or comment, would love if you gave me your thought on the chapter, pleeeease.