C

Rosé was at the ladies restroom, puking her guts out. Why was she upset tho? What did she expect from a murderer? She was sick. After she was done, she made her way to the sink and washed her face and hands, suddenly she heard a knock on the door.

"Hey rosie! Are you in there?" She heard jungkook's voice.

She didn't reply, she wanted to be left alone at the moment to collect her thoughts, she was a psychiatrist she shouldn't be getting upset like this, she was aware of that but still at the end of the day, she was just a human.

"Rosie I know you're in there,  I saw you, ya know. I know I was being a jerk last night, I'm sorry."

For a moment Rose stood stunned with her eyes widened, she wasn't expecting to hear an apology from him, For a moment all of her thoughts were gone as her mind focussed on the sound of his voice.

"I-i know I messed up big times, and you probably hate me now, but I just want you to know that I really like you and want to be with you..... Oh and just so you know Lisa is my cousin."

The restroom door flung open as jungkook come face to face with rose "What?!" She practically yelled.

"I'm sorry?"

"Of course you are! I was talking about what you said after that!!"

"I messed up?"

"No you idiot after that!"

"I like you and want to be with you?" On hearing him say that again her face flushed red.

"A-after that." She mumble while looking away.

"Lisa is my cousin?"

"Is she?" Rose inquired with a little hesitation. Jungkook laughed.

"Whahahaha of course she is, even her full name is jeon Lisa."

"Oh." Rose muttered while staring at the ground."I thought y-you w-were-"

"Cheating on you, right?" Jungkook's eyes softened. "Rosé It took 3 months of me constantly flirting with you while making a complete fool out of my self to get your attention, how could I cheat on you when you're the only one who makes me feel like I have a whole damn zoo in my stomach."

Rosé took a few moments to process everythin she wasn't going to let him off of the hook that easy. "Listen jungkook, I'm  sorry that I misunderstood you, but I can't just simply forget about your behavior last night. It was un called for. If you want to continue a relationship with me than you have to respect my boundaries."

"You made that clear when you slapped me." Jungkook looked at the floor while remembering the events of last night. At this rose felt a little guilty.

"I-i am sorry, I thought that you were using me just to brag about to your friends, you know in that way." She couldn't even say it without feeling ashamed.

This time it was jungkook who was stunned, he looked a little angry and hurt " I never thought that you'll think so low of me."

"I apologized, didn't I?"

"Rose it not about the apology, it's about trust..... You don't trust me" he was sad.

"I-" but before she could say anything else jungkook spoke "Rose let's take a break? Let's think things through before jumping into something that'll eventually turn toxic."

(3 months later)

That was the last she heard of him 3 months ago. After that day she quite the case of park jimin and even made an extra effort to switch to another hospital, her request was still being considered by the higher-ups, she sometimes ran into jungkook but neither of them made any move to talk to the other.

On the other hand, considering her case study on park jimin, he was rarely let our of his room, so it was easier to avoid him.

Rose was even considering to quit her career, maybe being a psychiatrist just wasn't for her. If she can't even handle her own emotions, how was she suppose to handle other's? She wasn't a quiter but somethings are just not ment to be.

Rose was  sitting in the cafeteria alone while mulling over her thoughts when suddenly the chair infront of hers was pulled as someone sat on it.

"You don't look so good doc?" Rose looked up from her tea cup almost immediately to see the grinning face of jungkook.

"Hey!" That was the only thing she could think of to say. she missed him.

"I've heard that you are planning to quit?" He said getting straight to the point.

Rosé stayed quiet for a while "I'm still thinking about it"

"Is it because of him?" He asked as he nonchalantly took a huge gulp of his coffee. They both knew who jungkook was talking about.

Rosè sighed, she'll admit that she was trying to find something in jimin that wasn't there to begin with ..... Humanity. So after realizing that he wasn't what she imagined him to be, she was really wrecked, and somehow during the case she developed some kind of sympathetic bond with jisoo, knowing that she had to suffer so much hurt rosè as well.

"I got attached to this case jungkook when I shouldn't have, I was trying to find answers that were right infront of me the whole time, A psychiatrist should never get attached to their patients or anything related to them but I did, I broke the rule and tried to find good in evil, I got attached to a girl who was killed and the guy who killed her....," at this point tears of frustration layered her eyes. "jisoo never deserved to die. She deserved happiness." rosè was crying now. "see,I can't even keep my emotions in check, how do you expect me to be a psychiatrist?"

She didn't care if anyone was watching her, it had been far too long since she kept her feelings to herself and it was eating her alive. Jungkook was the first person who approached her about this topic and confronted her, so she couldn't help herself but to open up to him about what she was feeling because deep inside she knew that he'll understand.

Jungkook placed his hand over hers hesitantly.

"Say doc, wanna see an old friend of mine?"

______________________________________

Next chapter is going to be the last.

I'm trying to make it up to you guys for my absence.