5

"Y/n! WAKE UP WE'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!" Bokuto yells causing you to wake up.

"WHAT THE HELL BOKUTO!" You shout back while rubbing your eyes to wake yourself up.

"We have a practice match later today so we have morning practice so get up!" He says while spinning around on your gaming chair.

"Ugh fine but get out!" You shout playfully while walking into your bathroom.

Bokuto leaves your room to go sit on your couch. You take a quick shower and get ready to leave. When you finish you check your phone to see what time it was.

"BOKUTO!! ITS 5 IN THE MORNING!! REALLY!?!" You angrily shout since it's so early in the morning. Practice doesn't even start till 6:30am!

You rush down stars and start to scold Bokuto for waking you up so early.

"I'm sorry I was just excited..hehe" He nervously chuckles.

You sign. "Let's just go also why so excited?" You ask.

"I get to play Hinata today!!!" He jumps up with excitement.

"WE'RE GOING TO SEE SHOYO TODAY!?!!!" You yell out in excitement as you join Bokuto in jumping up and down.

"Yes now let's go!" We make it to school about 30 minutes later still giving us an hour before practice.

Bokuto decided to fall asleep on the bench while you're sitting outside the gym. You got bored of doing nothing so you decided to text kenma even though the chances of him being awake was low.