Chapter 4 - 𝕺𝖇𝖘𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖐𝖊𝖗

His red eyes pierced through me and into my soul but I couldn't give him the satisfaction of winning so I glared back with confidence, arrogance and pride rushing through my veins.

As soon as the man put my hand down from the air, I took my gaze from him and walked into the changing room and placed a baggy hoody over my sports bra. A man's presence entered the room.

'Mr. Martinez what can I do for you?' I say without making eye contact 'but may I just say I don't appreciate you stalking me.'

'This my fighting club.' he growled with an authoritive tone.

'Ok and...' I said turning to face him. 

He stared at me with rage while clenching his teeth.

'It may be your club, but you came in the day I fight in a club where I am the reigning the queen in the boxing ring. Your choice not mine. So back to the point, what do you want besides the stalking of my gorgeous presence that you feel the need to be around.'

'Number One I am not stalking you and number two I want an apology for your behaviour this morning in the office.'

I stared at him and laughed like the fucking maniac I am.

'Oh wait, your not joking.' I said cocking my left eyebrow.

He stepped closer towards me and placed his hands on my hips and said 

'Darling, one way or another I will be getting an apology you and I both know that.' he whispered leaning into my ear.

I then took a moment and stared into his face.

I edged closer to him

'See that's where you're wrong. So before I humiliate you I'm going to ask you to reflect on your obsessive stalkerish behaviour and then report to the teacher to write an apology letter to me. Okay, darling? ' I said with a mocking tone while crushing the bones in his hand and like that  I left out of the back entrance.

As soon as I got into my car, I was wary of someone else's presence around him. Not someone else's his. I got my car and started driving and figured that he got someone trailing me. What a fucking nosy cunt! 

I swerved my car in multiple direction to get him confused but soon I realised three cars were trailing me. This man is one of a kind. He has no clue who I am but seems to be provoking me. 

All three cars came in from different direction.  I accelerated to 150mph and spotted a sea and drove straight into it throwing the car over a cliff. 

Except the fact I wasn't in the car. I rolled of it the moment I needed them off my trail. 

Skilled aren't I?

I saw their shell shocked faces with their jaws dropped to the floor and one of them took their phone and made a call. Most likely to be Martinez. Imagine how they would break the news 'oh yeah you know the girl you told us to trail, well she ran her car of a cliff so she's probably dead.'

At least he would think so.

Anyways, after one of them made the phone call they began returning to their cars. Now was the perfect time to strike. I pounced one of them from behind. Strangling him while the other two were talking to each other.

I took my gun and shot the other two men. Don't worry, I didn't kill them. My bullets are laced with poison and won't harm any organs but most likely to black you out for 16 to 24 hours roughly. 

I then knocked one of the men out and left with one of their cars. I stopped mid way my journey burning the car. They were probably trackers or something of this sort on there.

I didn't have a ride but I knew exactly where I wanted to go. And I headed exactly there. 

A mansion. A big beautiful mansion

With a lovely surprise on it just for Martinez to open.